Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2 or 3 refs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Which do you perfer. I think two can do just as well, a third only allows for another set of eyes to call more fouls:ref2:
I honestly don't think 3 should be used. But if there are more fouls with 3 then maybe this should be a wake up call for players to start playing a tad cleaner. I just feel that with 2 players can "play" a little more.
I will take three here! They can keep the game in check that way.
why three 2 would be fine if they would open there eyes somtimes...
"OU_Bruiser" Wrote:why three 2 would be fine if they would open there eyes somtimes...
Or maybe a set of glasses so they can make the right calls in the first place.
Three Refs. Its hard enough for three to see almost everything. Players work hard to try and win so there should be enough referees to make the calls on the court.
there should only be two because there is aleays a little physical asperation to every sport
3 Refs. But not from the 15th!
In the 15th, they need about 5-6 for each game, lol. They are horrible EVERY game no matter who is playing.
yea like the sf and phs game cause phs got every call and sf couldnt get a call
"ACE" Wrote:Three Refs. Its hard enough for three to see almost everything. Players work hard to try and win so there should be enough referees to make the calls on the court.

Great post ACE! :mad:
3, but i would like to see 3 good ones!!! Not seen a good one yet!!!
It would't mater they all suck anyways.....!!!
I think 3 refs would be a great idea if when they do, they get three that calls the game consistant with each other. Not one who sees only fouls one team makes. But I think if we had ones who called the games instead of who they like or dont like, then I think 2 would be good.
"The Machine" Wrote:yea like the sf and phs game cause phs got every call and sf couldnt get a call

You know machine, I never once complained or blamed the refs for PHS' loss to SF, so why do go and get smart and make a comment like that. I have been to MANY games this year, even games where Paintsville didn't even play and EVERY time the refs were horrible. My comment has nothing to do with the PHS/SF game, none what so ever. Hell my lil sister starts for Paintsville and they won the All "A", and I still say the refs were HORRIBLE, BOTH ways. It doesn't matter WHO is playing, the refs are always bad. There are couple of refs who shouldn't even be allowed to ref in this region due to being alumni at a 15th Region school or a faculty member at one.
either way in the 15th region it doesnt matter b/c every ref basicly could not call a game down the middle if their life depended on it...But i like the 3 man crew...
If Done Correctly, 3 Refs Could Control The Game Better And Keep It From Digressing Into Some Of The Wrestling Matches That Are Masquerading As BallGames That I Have Seen Lately. Some Nights You Would Think That You Were Watching The Old WWF, Instead Of A High School BasketBall Game. :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute:
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:You know machine, I never once complained or blamed the refs for PHS' loss to SF, so why do go and get smart and make a comment like that. I have been to MANY games this year, even games where Paintsville didn't even play and EVERY time the refs were horrible. My comment has nothing to do with the PHS/SF game, none what so ever. Hell my lil sister starts for Paintsville and they won the All "A", and I still say the refs were HORRIBLE, BOTH ways. It doesn't matter WHO is playing, the refs are always bad. There are couple of refs who shouldn't even be allowed to ref in this region due to being alumni at a 15th Region school or a faculty member at one.

Who are you referring to there, PC?Rolleyes
I think that it is quite obvious that 3 refs are needed to get the job done in the 15th.
"Eagle Eye" Wrote:Who are you referring to there, PC?Rolleyes

There is one that really stands out, and I think you know who it is. And IDK why you are rolling your eyes cause if you have seen him ref then you know he is horrible. If you talked to MOST people on this site they will say the same thing, he is a terrible ref.
Three to keep it fair. You get better called games with three.