Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What did Cordia's boys accomplish this season?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How was Coach Fugates first year in the Lions Den? I didnt ever get to see them play. Are they new and improved or is it the same ole Lions from the Feltner days?
^ They went 7-16
They improved some what. They became a better defensive team in under Denny. Now if there offense had improved as much as there defense then maybe they would have had a better year. There were games that they barely got beat and shot25% or less. Marcus Sumner and Jon Stacy had to great seasons. Marcus lead the team in points scored, Jon lead the team with 3 pointers made, 3 point%, and rebounds. The Stacy twins are the only two kids they lose. Cordia had no big man, they were one great big man from upsetting some good teams. I don't know if anyone remembers, but Marcus missed a three that would have sent Cordia and LCC in overtime, so they had some good games. When they played Hazard, it was a 10 point game till late in 3rd. This team no matter what the score was, they never gave up. They played as hard as they could all game long, a trade mark of Denny's teams.
Not sure what you mean by the "Feltner Days" but Neil Feltner was an outstanding coach and made the boys he had work. In his first reason, the team he coached was a very big, talented, and solid team. Not sure where your going with the "Feltner Days" thing.. You obviously are clueless.

With that said, I would take any Feltner team against any Cordia team that has been there within the last 10 years..