Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co/ Sheldon Clark Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions of this 57th district matchup in Inez this Tuesday? Bulldogs are 3-0 and with the win clinch the district title, and more importantly #1 seed in district tournament.

Does anyone know who SC will throw, or how they look this year?
SC is 8-6 and I thought they didn't do it by seeding anymore in the 57th and the did the draw for the seeds at the end of the year.
they drew for seeding last year, but this year they go by seeding in the regular season so the #4 and #5 team would play first then go from there. If LC wins on Tuesday they are the overall #1 seed.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:they drew for seeding last year, but this year they go by seeding in the regular season so the #4 and #5 team would play first then go from there. If LC wins on Tuesday they are the overall #1 seed.
OK thanks lcgrad I wasn't for sure how they was doing it this year. Like I said SC is 8-6 and 1-1 I'm not for sure who they will throw, any idea on Who LC is going with?
CardinalAlum Wrote:OK thanks lcgrad I wasn't for sure how they was doing it this year. Like I said SC is 8-6 and 1-1 I'm not for sure who they will throw, any idea on Who LC is going with?

I would'nt be surprised if LC didn't throw Shepherd. He has thrown all the other district games. But if Banks or Cline pitch I still see LC pulling this one out.
Is Lawrence County Pitching Shepherd tonight @ Powell County or they gonna save him for tomorrow against SC?
I would't be surprised if Feltner doesn't hold Shepherd and let Cline and Banks throw both.
They have to pitch Shepherd. This is too clinch the district overall seed and with their bats being as dead as they are SC has a great chance of winning this game if Shepherd isn't on the mound, and I don't think Feltner would let this happen? There is no doubt in my mind that Shepherd is going to throw this game!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:They have to pitch Shepherd. This is too clinch the district overall seed and with their bats being as dead as they are SC has a great chance of winning this game if Shepherd isn't on the mound, and I don't think Feltner would let this happen? There is no doubt in my mind that Shepherd is going to throw this game!

Just got the word that Banks is starting on the bump tonight. Dogs should be fine Banks having a great senior year. Anyone know who's throwing for SC?
See another example of a person saying something that isn't true. i told you i wouldn't be surprised if Shepherd didn't pitch. Tate is not as good as Shepherd, but good enough to win in this region. Banks has grown as a pitcher as of late delivering good outings. shepherd will pitch a inning late in the game to get warmed up for louisville tournament this weekend.
They going to be able to get the game in?
Pushed back until tomorrow weather permitting.
ill take LC in this one...
is shep or banks throwing? or both? either way dawgs keep rolling
Banks is starting pitcher, he will go as far as he can and Shepherd may pitch last inning.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Banks is starting pitcher, he will go as far as he can and Shepherd may pitch last inning.

i can see we have a fan who has no clue what he is saying,,

its intended 3-3 banks starting.
Actually I do know what I'm saying cause those were the words from the coache's mouth so unless you know something I don't then your wrong. Maybe he switched it up to get Shepherd ready for Louisville but that's what he told me.
I think your playing with fire if you don't throw your best in that game? However, with the rainout they should be in pretty good shape for this weekend? It doesn't tell on the website where they are playing this weekend?
LC plays in the Louisville Tournament this weekend, they play three games you can go to http://www.khsaa.org and select the school to see the schedule on the right side.