Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pacers 89 - Bulls 84 (Eastern Conference - Game 4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Bulls lead series 3-1

Game 5 Tuesday @ Chicago TNT

Pacers will lose on Tuesday - Guarantee It!

Bulls 3-19 3pt FG

Rose 15 pts, 9 Asst, 2 Stl, 1 Blk, 3 TO

Free Throws

Chicago 19-24

Indiana 22-34

http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?id=310423011
HA!
Maybe it's just me, but I feel the Pacers might be able to pull off another win.
itzAmazing Wrote:Maybe it's just me, but I feel the Pacers might be able to pull off another win.

Me 2
Aslan Wrote:HA!

Agreed!
Rose stays off the line and the pacers prevail.
Hats off to the Pacers, they played one He** of a game, they took everything the Bulls threw at them and still came out Victorious.

I'm sure if things keep going the way they are right now, the Spurs will lose and we all can say HA!
Pacers have played well against the best team in the East.
Unlike Wildcatk23. I'll own up and be a man, and just admit.. The Bulls just got out-played tonight! No excuses! But, I guarantee they'll be ready for the next game.
MisterPerfect Wrote:Unlike Wildcatk23. I'll own up and be a man, and just admit.. The Bulls just got out-played tonight! No excuses! But, I guarantee they'll be ready for the next game.

Hey, i seen the pacers loose some games during the season that was fair. But so far the free throws for this series are almost even, Rose Vs pacers anyways.... I guess they passed him back up since he didnt get those calls tonight.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hey, i seen the pacers loose some games during the season that was fair. But so far the free throws for this series are almost even, Rose Vs pacers anyways.... I guess they passed him back up since he didnt get those calls tonight.

if your team wouldn't foul him he wouldn't be going to the line, idc who you are, if you drive to the basket your gonna get fouled
[YOUTUBE="lpZBhaX1_wo"]Rose Last year[/YOUTUBE]

These are some of the same calls this year that rose gets that he didnt get last year because he was facing the Queens team.

IF the Media Declare you a Superstar u get every known call they can think of. Thats why the NBA is crazy. Its ridiculous to all these teams that play there tail ends only to get screwed by someone u can criticize without being fined by the NBA.

What do they even do with that money? The Tim Donaghy Scholarship to David Stern Ruined the NBA University?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:[YOUTUBE="lpZBhaX1_wo"]Rose Last year[/YOUTUBE]

These are some of the same calls this year that rose gets that he didnt get last year because he was facing the Queens team.

IF the Media Declare you a Superstar u get every known call they can think of. Thats why the NBA is crazy. Its ridiculous to all these teams that play there tail ends only to get screwed by someone u can criticize without being fined by the NBA.

What do they even do with that money? The Tim Donaghy Scholarship to David Stern Ruined the NBA University?

dude quite whining about it. Your team won a game and like I said idc who you are if you drive to the basket your gonna get calls, happens EVERYWHERE. High School, College, Pros, and so on
Bulls have just barely pulled out wins over the lowly Pacers in the first two games then lose. They seem to be ill-prepared for the limelight of the playoffs at the top.
Strikeout King Wrote:dude quite whining about it. Your team won a game and like I said idc who you are if you drive to the basket your gonna get calls, happens EVERYWHERE. High School, College, Pros, and so on

Im not whining about it, Im stating the facts, Derrick Rose shot 2 free throws in that game.
Stardust Wrote:Bulls have just barely pulled out wins over the lowly Pacers in the first two games then lose. They seem to be ill-prepared for the limelight of the playoffs at the top.

Don't trust 'em.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not whining about it, Im stating the facts, Derrick Rose shot 2 free throws in that game.

it seems like every time they play you always have something to say either way (Win or Lose) about Derrick Rose, he's gonna drive to the basket and like I said idc who you are whether its high school, college or pros if you drive to the basket your gonna get fouled
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Im not whining about it, Im stating the facts, Derrick Rose shot 2 free throws in that game.

Your not whining? Your avatar and ''Blame the refs, it works'' seems to prove other wise!! lol
Strikeout King Wrote:it seems like every time they play you always have something to say either way (Win or Lose) about Derrick Rose, he's gonna drive to the basket and like I said idc who you are whether its high school, college or pros if you drive to the basket your gonna get fouled

It seems like you think that there is no chance that referees in the NBA could ever cheat.
^ well, you finally got me there Wink
Wildcatk23 Wrote:It seems like you think that there is no chance that referees in the NBA could ever cheat.

I know they cheat but every time he drives to the basket and there's a foul called you whine and complain about it. why don't you start whinning about Rondo when he drives to the basket and gets fouled???? I guess your team isn't good enough to play with the Big Boys and need to stay home
Strikeout King Wrote:I know they cheat but every time he drives to the basket and there's a foul called you whine and complain about it. why don't you start whinning about Rondo when he drives to the basket and gets fouled???? I guess your team isn't good enough to play with the Big Boys and need to stay home

DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO! Jesus. It shows Him not GETTING BUT 1 CALL THE ENTIRE GAME. The same moves now that he gets calls for. What im saying is now that hes declared a SUPERSTAR by the Media. The NBA makes a HUGE Amount of money by even making him look better. There is no denying that.
Strikeout King Wrote:I know they cheat but every time he drives to the basket and there's a foul called you whine and complain about it. why don't you start whinning about Rondo when he drives to the basket and gets fouled???? I guess your team isn't good enough to play with the Big Boys and need to stay home?

What lol?

If rondo go the calls that Rose did he would average a 12+ free throws a game.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:DID YOU WATCH THE VIDEO! Jesus. It shows Him not GETTING BUT 1 CALL THE ENTIRE GAME. The same moves now that he gets calls for. What im saying is now that hes declared a SUPERSTAR by the Media. The NBA makes a HUGE Amount of money by even making him look better. There is no denying that.

If the Bulls win you whine and complain about it, if they lose you don't say nothing

Wildcatk23 Wrote:What lol?

If rondo go the calls that Rose did he would average a 12+ free throws a game.

Rondo does get calls just like the rest of the Superstars unless your Howard then the calls go against you lol (Speaking of Magic, there losing again to the Hawks in Game 4 80-76, with 3:30 to play)
Strikeout King Wrote:If the Bulls win you whine and complain about it, if they lose you don't say nothing

Rondo does get calls just like the rest of the Superstars unless your Howard then the calls go against you lol (Speaking of Magic, there losing again to the Hawks in Game 4 80-76, with 3:30 to play)

Typical post. YOu didnt even read my post. YES I DID Say something about it. Rose wasnt on the line the entire game and they lost. Jesusi was just trying to show u a video that plainly shows he got screwed over by the officials.

HEY NOW THE OFFICiALS WOULD NEVER CHEAT DWIGHT.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Typical post. YOu didnt even read my post. YES I DID Say something about it. Rose wasnt on the line the entire game and they lost. Jesus i was just trying to show u a video that plainly shows he got screwed over by the officials.

No he didn't shoot that many free throws.

Seems like every time they go inside he gets called for a foul
Strikeout King Wrote:No he didn't shoot that many free throws.

Seems like every time they go inside he gets called for a foul

He shot 2 free throws.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:He shot 2 free throws.

2-4 yep
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Typical post. YOu didnt even read my post. YES I DID Say something about it. Rose wasnt on the line the entire game and they lost. Jesus i was just trying to show u a video that plainly shows he got screwed over by the officials.

I assume this is sarcasm? Because Dwight gets 0 calls!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:I assume this is sarcasm? Because Dwight gets 0 calls!!

WAIT WAIT! So they call the pacers game correct but cheat dwight? Come on now.
Pages: 1 2