Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott 62 Owsley 39
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. KCC came out flat with very little offense and when Mosley came back from her injury she played a heck of a game. Mosley went out early in the first half due to a hit in the head from Combs of Owsely. To my understanding Mosley must have stiches atop her eye due to the hit to forehead. Hurry back Mosley:getwell: and good luck KCC!
Congrats KCC!
Congrats Knott!!
Congrats Knott! I guess I was wrong with my prediction, I thought I could have faith in the Lady Owls but they didnt pull through this time, very disappointing. . . . . . . . . . . The team that wanted it more, got it....... . . . . I want to say how impressed I was of Mosely from Knott...she is an outstanding all around player, she is an excellent shooter, she drove the lane very well...Does anyone know how old she is???????

Congrats Knott!!!

You gotta want it, to win it!!! Confusedhithappe
I was wrong with my prediction as well. I thought the Lady Owls would do a little better than they did. However, you got to admit that The Lady Owls are rebuilding their team. And it is VERY young.

Good job Knott. Though I'm still proud of the Lady Owls.
congrats
"Pinkie32" Wrote:Congrats Knott! I guess I was wrong with my prediction, I thought I could have faith in the Lady Owls but they didnt pull through this time, very disappointing. . . . . . . . . . . The team that wanted it more, got it....... . . . . I want to say how impressed I was of Mosely from Knott...she is an outstanding all around player, she is an excellent shooter, she drove the lane very well...Does anyone know how old she is???????

Congrats Knott!!!

You gotta want it, to win it!!! Confusedhithappe
Mosley is just a sohpmore and is i beleive going on 16. Dont quote me on that she may be younger but I do know she is a sophmore because i go to school with her.
Thanks clutch, WOW thats amazing if Mosley is only a sophmore I cant wait to see her play in a couple of years, wow, she seemed as though she was a senior how good she played...I give her props! Knott is lucky to have her..... :mad:
I agree...Mosley is a great player...I am shocked that she is only a freshman. Congratulations Knott, you all played very hard. I am surprised that Mosley came back after her fall...but she proved she has guts and determination. Congrats again!!!
Mosley did hurt Owsley vey badly with her driving and her shooting. She has great potential. Knott seemed to want it more than Owsley, so congrats Knott...and good luck in your next game against Breathitt.
both teams played good i think owsley could of did better.
"Tek32" Wrote:I was wrong with my prediction as well. I thought the Lady Owls would do a little better than they did. However, you got to admit that The Lady Owls are rebuilding their team. And it is VERY young.

Good job Knott. Though I'm still proud of the Lady Owls.
I was wron with my prediction as well, but as you said these Lady Owls are very young! So watch out for them in the future...
congrats