Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Giving a Shout Out To...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Over 2000 years ago, my Savior Jesus Christ took one of the worst beatings for me as tradition holds on Good Friday. I would never be able to talk/fellowship with my Lord without this Sacrifice. I know I usually talk politics and about the Libertarian Party, but some things are greater the parties. This weekend as I celebrate the Lamb who did no wrong and arose three days later gives me the hope of Eternal Life. I just wanted to give a shout out to my Lord Jesus:1::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:Cheerlead:rockon:. Thanks for showing the ultimate act of Love and reconnecting me with the Lord.

I wish each of you a Happy Easter and if you don't know my Lord Jesus and what I am talking about, PM me and I will let you know all about it.

tvtimeout
Amen, and excellent post
Great post bro..love it.
tvtimeout Wrote:Over 2000 years ago, my Savior Jesus Christ took one of the worst beatings for me as tradition holds on Good Friday. I would never be able to talk/fellowship with my Lord without this Sacrifice. I know I usually talk politics and about the Libertarian Party, but some things are greater the parties. This weekend as I celebrate the Lamb who did no wrong and arose three days later gives me the hope of Eternal Life. I just wanted to give a shout out to my Lord Jesus:1::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:Cheerlead:rockon:. Thanks for showing the ultimate act of Love and reconnecting me with the Lord.

I wish each of you a Happy Easter and if you don't know my Lord Jesus and what I am talking about, PM me and I will let you know all about it.

tvtimeout

AMEN!!!! Great Post:rockon:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Great post bro..love it.

Where you been buddy, I haven't seen you in a while - Oh, nevermind, you still haven't healed from the Steeler loss!!:biggrin:

Just kidding partner, hope to see you a little more often.:Thumbs:
Great post. I hope we have a big crowd in church on Sunday to hear the message of the Gospel.
^ Fortunately most who don't go to church will dress their best and go on Easter Sunday. Hopefully they make the connection then.
Stardust Wrote:Where you been buddy, I haven't seen you in a while - Oh, nevermind, you still haven't healed from the Steeler loss!!:biggrin:

Just kidding partner, hope to see you a little more often.:Thumbs:
LOL..yeah brother, Im just coming out of my drunken stupor, and thanks to the 12 step program my job sent me through, I can now say Im almost over the game...

Not.
lol, really though, Ill be on more. Just had a bunch of stuff goin on, but Ive missed BGR..
TidesHoss32 Wrote:LOL..yeah brother, Im just coming out of my drunken stupor, and thanks to the 12 step program my job sent me through, I can now say Im almost over the game...

Not.
lol, really though, Ill be on more. Just had a bunch of stuff goin on, but Ive missed BGR..

Try living on one for 20 years...:HitWall: (BENGALS FAN)
Stardust Wrote:^ Fortunately most who don't go to church will dress their best and go on Easter Sunday. Hopefully they make the connection then.

And if not, they'll always be back at Christmas! :biggrin:

In all seriousness, though, this may be the only chance we get to reach some of these folks. Hopefully they will hear the message tomorrow and something will click.
^ agreed my friend!
tvtimeout Wrote:Over 2000 years ago, my Savior Jesus Christ took one of the worst beatings for me as tradition holds on Good Friday. I would never be able to talk/fellowship with my Lord without this Sacrifice. I know I usually talk politics and about the Libertarian Party, but some things are greater the parties. This weekend as I celebrate the Lamb who did no wrong and arose three days later gives me the hope of Eternal Life. I just wanted to give a shout out to my Lord Jesus:1::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:notworthy:Cheerlead:rockon:. Thanks for showing the ultimate act of Love and reconnecting me with the Lord.

tvtimeout

Excellent Post Buddy, Love It :Thumbs: