Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did they fire Coach Carman or did he step down? Who is next for the Rebels?
yes they did or they ask him to resign. not sure who will be next in line. But who ever will have there work cut out for them talent level isnt the best in Casey.
What kind of job is the Casey County job? What kind of talent do they return? What kind of players do they have coming up in the middle school classes? This program has been down for some time now in boys basketball.
I was talking to a guy from Casey the other day and he said they had a good 6th grade team was about it. Had a couple nice players on it and overall the group could be the best hope. He said they had a couple 8th graders but that one was transferring to Lincoln county. Other then that he said the covert was bare!
Anyone know who is going to be hired or any front runners?
I am sure it will be an assistant coach from somewhere, not many head coaches are going to apply for this position.
They need to get Darry Burkett. He was 12th region Coach of the year. An assistant on Pulaski's 1986 State Championship Team. Has won at every place he has coached. Casey would be doing well to land this guy.
yep casey county, thats a place and a school
i think they going to rehire phillip williams he use to coach there!
Yeah, I have heard that Darry Burkett is the front runner for the job.
Did he coach at Somerset last year? With his son being a freshman to be sophomore at somerset, I would think he is in the running for that position as well.