Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Are the crazzies from Hi-Hat back for good????
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We've seen the crazzies at the last few games but are they back to stay or what???

I hope that they are back to stay. I love seeing these kids come out and support their team, especially the crazzies!!!!!:wenumber1
yes we r back for good
i hope they are!
i think all the crazies will be back at richmond so watch out mayfield
Yeah, until South Floyd starts playing bad again (if they do), then they'll all hop off the bandwagon.
Good point blackcat
"jayblackcat2006" Wrote:Yeah, until South Floyd starts playing bad again (if they do), then they'll all hop off the bandwagon.
Does;t matter win or loose i will always be for south floyd..........
Does;t matter win or loose i will always be for south floyd..........
so in other words we blew that whole thing out of proportion???

Good thing they are back though i hate to see stuff that that ruin the fun...
I was at the All A Saturday and I didn't see anything special about South Floyd's pep section, when I've read on here that they were the mecca of pep sections in the 15th.
Use to be the mecca of Pep Sections in the 15th, if not all of eastern Kentucky. The old Hi Hat Crazzies where just something you had to see for yourself. I was proud to be a part of them and yeah the die hard South Floyd fans will be there no matter what. Most of the original Hi Hat Crazzies still go to the games they just sit with the older crowd. It's the schools job to get the students back to the way it was when Micheal,Tyler,Rusty, John Meade,and Ryan Shannon and all them played.It just hasen't been the same for a couple years now.
i think that they r back to stay...
"UKGIRL20" Wrote:Use to be the mecca of Pep Sections in the 15th, if not all of eastern Kentucky. The old Hi Hat Crazzies where just something you had to see for yourself. I was proud to be a part of them and yeah the die hard South Floyd fans will be there no matter what. Most of the original Hi Hat Crazzies still go to the games they just sit with the older crowd. It's the schools job to get the students back to the way it was when Micheal,Tyler,Rusty, John Meade,and Ryan Shannon and all them played.It just hasen't been the same for a couple years now.

I am an old one as well.....lol
Well the ones that are banned shouldnt be back. But those are some crazy fans and they will be out full force at Richmond
"wildman_06" Wrote:I was at the All A Saturday and I didn't see anything special about South Floyd's pep section, when I've read on here that they were the mecca of pep sections in the 15th.

ur just jealous SF's pep section is better than your team's...but not all the time the crazies be cheering but when they do it is one of the best pep sections...GO SOUTH FLOYD AND THE CRAZIES:Guitar01: :dance:
I hope so.
i dunno but the ref is partyin in richmond haha...and when they ref goes that means everyone goes....ur out mayfeild.....the ref>>:ref1: :dance: <<crazzies
I am a hi hat crazzie and I think were back 4 good...The old hi hat crazzies when we had the 4-peat was awsome. You couldnt get a seat on the sf side you had to stand on the track...Im a die hard sf fan and if were winnig or loseing I will be supporting my team.
Can't wait till tomarrow going to richmond go raiders
Good Luck Sf down richmond ill be down there rooting you guys on
All I can say is you guys better win that first round so I can come and watch you win the second Friday!! I got classes at MSU all day! So you better win!! But, I know you will!! LOL...Good Luck tomorrow!
i think the hi hat crazies are back!!!! GOOD LUCK RAIDERS FOR THE REST OF THE SEASON!!!!
I am happy to say i am a crazie and proud of it i was at the richmond game and cheered even to the last. Good try Raiders but i was dissapointed by are fan section at one point when all of a sudden at halftime they were all gone and some of are younger and new crazies mostly freshmen and middle school started to sit down during our bad streak. I was so angry i started yeling and told them to leave and told them crazies never sit. Shew it makes me mad they give up and ultimatly i think thats when they gave up,also there was so clalls by the ref that i would like to debate about but thats basketball,but none the less they gave up and that's my point i mean we were down by 15 in the first quarter of the All A classic championship game but the crazies never gave up or believing in their team and looked what happen.Also that night we had some vetran crazies that really lead us. Well i said too much and please look over my spelling and good luck the rest of the season raiders i will be watching!!!!!!!
i went crazy on the way to richmond on the way to the ball game and well i actually did after the game(since this first game i have been allowed to attend since bl game)its all for fun and supporting my friends even tho gettin that paint off sucked....but i guess im finished til region so u guys better make it cuz im bringin oo mr ref back lol good luck raiders and i think the crazies are back
that paint did suck it was really hard to get off it like stained u or someting
did they ever really leave or just keep quiet for awhile
yea i was there cheering them raiders on and i hope they make it to region to so the ref will be back
Should be more like the Hi-Hat Idiots!HAHAHAHA
&quot;Webster&quot; Wrote:Should be more like the Hi-Hat Idiots!HAHAHAHA

What's your problem man? Get a life.....:lame::wtf1:
Seriously if all ur gonna do is down the crazzies then why even post in this thread its says "Are the crazzies from Hi-Hat back for good"???? not hey come talk trash b/c u know we dont know who u are just dont bother posting in the SF threads anymore as for the ? the Hi-Hat CRAZZIES are back and were working on being better than ever b/c i happen to have been there along with the transporter when we were at richmond and its true that the younger crazzies set down mostly freshmen and middle school,but what can u expect they dont have as much school spirit as the upper classmen do or they havent had as much time to build that spirit.All i can say if ur coming to regionals when we make it then u better come packing that spirit on ur back b/c i want to see us cheer the rest of our region out of the gym and make our boys the regional champs as well with their current title 2-peat all "a" classic champions.So even though this is corny when u come to the games the rest of our region better bring it on b/c the Crazzies are back and looking for the best crazzies of all!
Pages: 1 2