Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brandon Knight has Made up His Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On the heels of some good news regarding the return of Doron Lamb to Kentucky next season, the speculation regarding the three players mulling the same decision heats up. At least one player has his mind made up. Brandon Knight’s mother told The Good Doctor Jerry Tipton that her son “knows what he wants to do…It’s not for me to announce.” Most seem to take this as a pretty good indication that he’s bound for the NBA. No matter what the decision is, there will be an official announcement or press conference through UK.

Speculate away.

http://kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=79051
I wonder how long we have to wait for this
CardinalAlum Wrote:I wonder how long we have to wait for this

I'm assuming that we all will know something before the week is out
:HitWall:
I will be one sad sad man if he leaves. Anyone know when we can hear from Jones?
Wow. This kills me. IF he knows then tell. I bet he dont have a clue what hes going to do.
Oh he's gone.
Maybe it's a crazy thought but I am 99.9% sure he will stay.
KSR believes that the fact that Brandon Knight and Terrence Jones have not yet announced their intentions indicates that one, if not both, could return to UK
[url=http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/seth_davis/04/19/top.nba.prospects.returning/index.html][/url]
They maybe waiting on Cal to get back into town to.
Where is Cal? Recruiting?
LClion4life Wrote:Where is Cal? Recruiting?

he went to Alabama yesterday to Visit Trevor Lacey
^Which means Knight is probably gone.
Aslan Wrote:^Which means Knight is probably gone.

it could mean that, but all we can do is wait and see
I spoke with Kenny Walker today for over an hour. He was out selling ads for the Ky. Basketball History Book and stopped by. His prediction is Knight will be back and Jones will go. According to Walker, Knight's not physically stong enough or quite fast enough for the NBA yet.
They are annoucing Wednsday.
Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, and DeAndre Liggins will all announce their intentions for next year tomorrow.
Anybody have a set time of when they announce? Or will we just have to play by ear?
Gone!! No doubt.
All 3 will be back to win a National Championship
Mixed emotions from everyone on this.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, and DeAndre Liggins will all announce their intentions for next year tomorrow.

Where did you get this info?
Hall of Famer **** Weiss of the New York Daily News is reporting that all of the Big Blue Nation will know Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, and DeAndre Liggins' decisions tomorrow.

This from Weiss' twitter account:

NYDNDickWeiss 9:30pm via web
uk stars brandon knight, t jones, d liggins reportedly will announce decisions on whether to turn pro wed

Will there be a press conference for all of them or will there be a press release?

Sounds like tomorrow is the big day either way.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Hall of Famer **** Weiss of the New York Daily News is reporting that all of the Big Blue Nation will know Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, and DeAndre Liggins' decisions tomorrow.

This from Weiss' twitter account:

NYDNDickWeiss 9:30pm via web
uk stars brandon knight, t jones, d liggins reportedly will announce decisions on whether to turn pro wed

Will there be a press conference for all of them or will there be a press release?

Sounds like tomorrow is the big day either way.

I THINK THAT KNIGHT WILL STAY AND LIGGINS AND JONES ARE GONE :Thumbs:
Liggins' woman said that she was coming back to UK next semester to get her degree. I know the x factor in their situation is the child but I'm about 90% sure I read somewhere that she would be "very surprised" if Liggins wasn't back on campus with her next semester.
^ That's good to hear. I honestly don't see him having much of a future in the NBA. At-least a degree will allow him to have a stable future.