Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lamb Returning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
UK officially announced that Doron Lamb will return for his sophomore season at Kentucky. The Yahoo! Sports National Sixth Man of the Year will bring his 12 points per game back to Lexington for another push at the Final Four. This is what he had to say about his return:
[INDENT]“Last season was an unbelievable run for me and my teammates, winning the SEC Tournament and advancing to the Final Four,” Lamb said. “Losing the last game against UConn was tough and I don’t want to end my college career with that feeling. With the guys we have coming in next year, I know we have the talent to make another run at a national title. I want to help bring a national championship back to the Big Blue Nation because I know they’ve been waiting too long. I’ve enjoyed my time at Kentucky, playing for Coach Cal and his staff and I’m not ready for it to end.”
[/INDENT]And Coach Cal was happy too:
[INDENT]“Doron has the opportunity to improve greatly with an additional year in college,” UK men’s basketball coach John Calipari said. “A lot of players have opted to return to school which made it a tougher decision for him. Not only does he gain another year of maturity and school work, but he now has the chance to put in the extra work to elevate his game. I’m excited to have him back.”
[/INDENT]
I dont think there was any real doubt about his return. However, moments ago Knight's mother annouced that her son knew what his decison was! She said it was not her announcement to make. That makes me want to believe he is coming back but I dobt it. One can hope!:rockon:
Man I cant wait till next season......Leggggo
Great news. Lamb is a class act
this is very good news for UK
I personally don't see this whole one and done trend lasting much longer. If guys like Barnes and Sulling continue to break the mold.
Lamb is one of those players that completes a great team. Great to see him come back.
He said he was coming back like a month ago.
Smile Great News!
Awesome news! Lamb was my favorite player this year!
MisterPerfect Wrote:Awesome news! Lamb was my favorite player this year!

MAYBE NEXT SEASON DORON LAMB CAN GET TO 60%PERCENT FROM THREE :Thumbs:
^ I don't know about that, but he certainly can be the best three point shooter in UK history
Stardust Wrote:^ I don't know about that, but he certainly can be the best three point shooter in UK history

DO U SERIOUSLY THINK HE CAN BREAK JODIE MEEKS 3 POINT RECORD IN A SINGLE GAME :Thumbs: