Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan County 5 - Bell County 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final ......Sophomore Tyler Boggs pitched 6 strong innings before turning it over to Freshman Connor Leisge to finish the 7th. Game highlighted by a solo blast over the center field wall by Andrew Dozier.
Why does the KHSAA scoreboard have this game 2-1 Bell?
Xerxes Wrote:Why does the KHSAA scoreboard have this game 2-1 Bell?

That was the softball score yesterday. Must have been some confusion somehow.
That was a good win for Harlan Co. Hilton is an above average pitcher for our region. They will win the second game much easier since Cox doesn't have any off-speed.

But, if Middlesboro ends up winning at least 1 against Bell Co., they will get the number 1 seed in district which means Bell County and Harlan County will have to play anyway, regardless of who wins tonight.
Dont see how one win against Bell would do any good.
bigguy989 Wrote:Dont see how one win against Bell would do any good.

Actually, you're right. I misspoke. If HC wins again tonight, Middlesboro will also have to win both against Bell County to retain the number 1 seed.
Proud of Boggs and the Doziers (Andrew and Stephen). They have put in a lot of work over the years and deserve any success they get.

I'm staying with pre-season pick that HC will win the 52nd district.
Dungy Wrote:Proud of Boggs and the Doziers (Andrew and Stephen). They have put in a lot of work over the years and deserve any success they get.

Who is their strongest competition for the 52nd?
Stardust Wrote:Who is their strongest competition for the 52nd?

As of now, Middlesboro holds the top seed for the district. If they win both games against Bell County next week, Middlesboro will be the top seed for the district and the only sure fire bet to make it to the regional tournament.

Good game between these two, but I'm sticking with the favorite and defending district champs Middlesboro.
^ Thx
Dungy Wrote:Proud of Boggs and the Doziers (Andrew and Stephen). They have put in a lot of work over the years and deserve any success they get.

Add Braxton Fields to that list. Fields is always getting better as well as the other three. All three are really good kids to be around and are great leaders for the young Bears. As weird as it is, Fields is a Junior in his 4th year of Varsity Baseball, Stephen is a Junior, & Boggs and Andrew are Sophomores in their 3rd years of varsity baseball. Young, but battle tested and great guys to build a team around.

I'm with you that HC will win the district. :Cheerlead