Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (4)Villanova 79 Louisville 73
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cards drop to 14-7 and 2-6 in the conference.

Way to go CARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
early prediction!............Louisville will make the sweet 16........IN THE NIT!
Congrtats to botht teams.....
lousiville=garbage
Louisville showed that they're actually not a bad team a couple of times in this game..But they didn't win and that's all that matters...
Congrats Villanova
Too bad the Cards couldn't pull out the win in this game
I honestly enjoy seeing L'ville and Duke lose. Almost as much as love seeing UK win.
Same here Torqque
it was a good game
NIT ! NIT ! NIT ! NIT ! :dance:

HA HA HA...I LOVE IT !!!!
Louisville is really having a down year this year in the big east. Everyone has been talking about how bad Kentucky has been, but no one has been talking about Louisville. What is up with that.
"torQQue" Wrote:I honestly enjoy seeing L'ville and Duke lose. Almost as much as love seeing UK win.
My thoughts exactly, but I happen to like Villanova so that makes it better.
"Yankee fan" Wrote:Louisville is really having a down year this year in the big east. Everyone has been talking about how bad Kentucky has been, but no one has been talking about Louisville. What is up with that.
Well were talking about them on here and i don;t think there all that good i mean there getting beat by not so good teams and then ppl say UK sucks but i think its the other way around...
"BelfryPride" Wrote:NIT ! NIT ! NIT ! NIT ! :dance:

HA HA HA...I LOVE IT !!!!

As a UK fan that's just asking for a jinx...
Well, the way I see it yeah they are in a down right now but if you all remember last year they started playing bad at the end and got to the final four so its gotta tell you something. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urnConfusedchemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

GO U OF L:wenumber1
&quot;Yankee fan&quot; Wrote:Louisville is really having a down year this year in the big east. Everyone has been talking about how bad Kentucky has been, but no one has been talking about Louisville. What is up with that.

As for that quote yankee fan I would just like to say open your ears. Being a UofL fan I always get told that L'ville sucks. Even if they had a perfect record UK and other fans would tell me they was awful. Yeah you hear all the stuff about Kentucky being bad it's because you are a Kentucky fan. Soo stop for a sec and listen around I bet you will hear the same if not more bad remarks towards L'ville. I even bet that sometimes these bad remarks toward L'ville come from your own mouth too.:AngelPray
Louisville was 3-8 from the Free Throw line, pathetic. What do you think they are going to be doing in practice this week?