Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence-Johnson Central
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tomorrow @ JC.

Shepherd on the bump for LC.

Thoughts??

Whose pitching for the Eagles?
I'm guessing either kestner or saner. Both are great pitchers from what I have seen. I look to see the kestner kid.
heard ross sanor was but not sure his eye is hurt
Hate to hear that. What is wrong with it?
heard he batted a ball back into his eye
Sounds like a tough task to do. Was it off a wall?
dont know really what happened
Im going with the upset...
JC-4
LC-3
Shepherd on the mound for LC enough said. I doubt JC will put up four runs on him but thats your opinion. Should be a great game.
lcgrad2002 Wrote:Shepherd on the mound for LC enough said. I doubt JC will put up four runs on him but thats your opinion. Should be a great game.

I think 4 will be might be a stretch as well. Are you broadcasting the game on the radio?
should be an outstanding game to watch. Could go either wAy
Should be a good one... have to go with LC in the end though. Good Luck Dogs!
No body in the 15th Region beats LC with Chandler on the hill... Im going to say LC 4 JC 0.
Lawrence County is a solid team this year. I'm not taking anything away from Johnson Central, but Lawrence County should be able to add an easy W into their win/loss column. Their not playing the same Johnson Central powerhouse. Johnson Central needs to rebuild their program to get back to the former glory they once had. Yes, there are some quality players left on the team, but they are not as experienced as this Lawrence County team is.

The Great Burch has spoken...
Lc 5-0
THExBURCHINATER Wrote:Lawrence County is a solid team this year. I'm not taking anything away from Johnson Central, but Lawrence County should be able to add an easy W into their win/loss column.Their not playing the same Johnson Central powerhouse. Johnson Central needs to rebuild their program to get back to the former glory they once had. Yes, there are some quality players left on the team, but they are not as experienced as this Lawrence County team is.
The Great Burch has spoken...
I think that's acomin. They are loaded in the younger ranks. JC should IMO be the favorite next year after Pikeville and LC's seniors graduate this year.They are playing several freshmen and have a couple pretty good 8th graders that will be impact players in the region. After that, I think you'll see Johnson Co. as a whole, dominate this region. IMO, they and Paintsville will be the elite clubs in the 15th in two or three years and should remain there for several years. Paintsville has a bumper crop comin up too. Kinda like it used to be. Of course there was always Pikeville to throw in the mix.
Yes I am broadcasting game live on WZAQ 92.3 or you can hear the game on our webstation WZAQFM.com and click on listen live.
shepard is way to good when he's on, can the team give him run support.
Im going to have to go with the Dawgs on this one, they are hitting the ball and playing with next to no errors. Also Shepherd will be on the mound

Score: LC 8 JC 2
Ill take LC with Shepherd on the hill. goodluck to both teams.

LC-4
JC-0