Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 12 - Prestonsburg 2 (5 innings)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Lawrence in 5 innings
Congrats Dawgs! Figured this game would have been a little closer.
congrats to the dawgs!!! dont see how a top rated contender such as pikeville could fall short to this prestonsburg team... i know its baseball for ya but LC dominated from 1-5.
Actually attended this game, Lawrence County's sticks were on today. They better bring the same game face tomorrow against a quality district rival (JC) .
Dashiprock Wrote:congrats to the dawgs!!! dont see how a top rated contender such as pikeville could fall short to this prestonsburg team... i know its baseball for ya but LC dominated from 1-5.

Kinda like how I don't see how LC could get mercied twice by Scott Co. in one day. If you are into comparing scores Pikeville just beat East Carter 18-1...the same team that LC battled in a very close 3-0 win...Like you said that's baseball for ya.
jetpilot Wrote:Kinda like how I don't see how LC could get mercied twice by Scott Co. in one day. If you are into comparing scores Pikeville just beat East Carter 18-1...the same team that LC battled in a very close 3-0 win...Like you said that's baseball for ya.

:Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:Kinda like how I don't see how LC could get mercied twice by Scott Co. in one day. If you are into comparing scores Pikeville just beat East Carter 18-1...the same team that LC battled in a very close 3-0 win...Like you said that's baseball for ya.

You are right, but Scott Co must have had something going on down there in FL... 1-6 before they get to FL, go 6-0 while in FL only to return home and loose 2 straight! :biggrin:

Anyways... Congrats LC!
This wasn't much of a game, I kinda got bored watching it and the outcome was pretty much on target to what i thought would happen

Keep it up Dawgs!
LCDawg Wrote:You are right, but Scott Co must have had something going on down there in FL... 1-6 before they get to FL, go 6-0 while in FL only to return home and loose 2 straight! :biggrin:

Anyways... Congrats LC!

It could be that Scott County had something good going on or that the elite teams in the 15th are only elite when certain pitchers are on the mound. If SC beat the best LC had to offer then make your own conclusions. I have no idea. It seems that LC is head and shoulders above the rest of the 15th but time will tell. Baseball is so unpredictable.

Shepherd didnt pitch their best against EC but yet they threw their ace it was also the first game of the year hitting was down in LC tremendously in the beginning of the season.
Dashiprock Wrote:Shepherd didnt pitch their best against EC but yet they threw their ace it was also the first game of the year hitting was down in LC tremendously in the beginning of the season.
I saw EC play 3 games. If they didn't throw their ace against Pikeville, they didn't use him all weekend.

Do you remember his #?