Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harrison Barnes decision
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Harrison Barnes decides to return to North Carolina. Does this make UNC the favorite to win it all?
It all will depend on who is coming back for UK next year. Right now, I believe that UK and UNC will be the cream of the crop next year.
^ Agreed
It is really hard for them not to be. UK and UNC will be great!
I wonder if this could affect Knight's and Jone's decision.
BoyleCounty Wrote:I wonder if this could affect Knight's and Jone's decision.

Has to. In one way or the other.
I think it says to them, hey this kids coming back, why cant we?
Jones and Knights stock just rose a spot. IMO, this will make them lean more toward going pro.
^Yes it did. And UK just went from pre-season favorites to #2.
I agree, UNC is going to be loaded next season. It's a little shocking to see these kids that are guranteed a top 5 pick coming back and turning down millions.
MVP2 Wrote:I agree, UNC is going to be loaded next season. It's a little shocking to see these kids that are guranteed a top 5 pick coming back and turning down millions.

I was a little surprised myself. Especially with Barnes being projected as the #3 pick.
North Carolina and Kentucky are the clear-cut favorites for next season.
^ they do play this year don't they. Is that contract still going?
^
And its at Rupp.
Let him come back so Carolina won't have a reason to whine and complain about the spanking we're gonna give them :biggrin:
MVP2 Wrote:^
And its at Rupp.

Awesome
Let's go UNC!!! All of our best players are coming back plus we are picking up some of the best recruits in the Nation... Go Tarheels!!!