Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: If They Stay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Kentucky

The Wildcats have a week to sweat out the decisions of guard Brandon Knight and wing Terrence Jones. With the nation's top recruiting class arriving next season, losing one or both won't be a major disruption. But if Knight and Jones don't even bother declaring, then the Wildcats will be no lower than No. 2 in the preseason poll.
I hope Knight stays. I could care less if Jones stays. But if they both stay...

One thing that scares me is... Will their be enough basketballs to go around throughout all these superstars?
I can see Kentucky being number one in the polls when the season starts.
^ After watching the four recruits in the World games, this is a better Class than Walls class.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I hope Knight stays. I could care less if Jones stays. But if they both stay...

One thing that scares me is... Will their be enough basketballs to go around throughout all these superstars?
excatly
MisterPerfect Wrote:I hope Knight stays. I could care less if Jones stays. But if they both stay...

I hope so. HE could start different line ups every half.
Stardust Wrote:^ After watching the four recruits in the World games, this is a better Class than Walls class.

That's insane to ever think about!!!!:Thumbs:
Stardust Wrote:^ After watching the four recruits in the World games, this is a better Class than Walls class.

I agree.
If they all comeback, 40-0 next year!
^^

I dont know about 40-0 but I would deff love to see it. Big Grin
If they comeback, it's going down!

That's something that is always bragged upon about Cal. He can get guys to buy into his program, and never have issues.

I hope they both return to school next year the starting 5 would be ridicolous.

PG- Knight
SG-Miller or Gilchrist
SF-one of the above two
PF-Jones
C-Davis
Teague, Lamb, Liggins, and the incoming freshmens name who can not spell will all give value able minutes on the court. Lexington will be called the Danger Zone if they all return.
what's the latest Rumblings?
HawksRule Wrote:That's something that is always bragged upon about Cal. He can get guys to buy into his program, and never have issues.

PG- Knight
SG-Miller or Gilchrist
SF-one of the above two
PF-Jones
C-Davis
Teague, Lamb, Liggins, and the incoming freshmens name who can not spell will all give value able minutes on the court. Lexington will be called the Danger Zone if they all return.

THE ONLY LINE UP CHANGE ID MAKE WOULD BE GILCHRIST AT SF AND TEAGUE AT SG BECAUSE TEAGUE COULD PLAY WITH KNIGHT LIKE A JOHN WALL AND ERIC BLEDSOE DOU AT GUARD SPOTS AND HAVE MILLER LAMB AND LIGGINS COMING OFF THE BENCH. TALK ABOUT A MONSTER LINEUP:Thumbs:
HawksRule Wrote:That's something that is always bragged upon about Cal. He can get guys to buy into his program, and never have issues.

PG- Knight
SG-Miller or Gilchrist
SF-one of the above two
PF-Jones
C-Davis

Teague would play the 1, Knight would move back to his natural position at the 2.
Aslan Wrote:Teague would play the 1, Knight would move back to his natural position at the 2.

I agree with you Aslan. BK will be much better at the 2 where he can move without the ball. In the rare occasions that the Cats did this this year, by having lamb run the point, BK was great at finding the open spots on the floor coming off screens. BK is not a natural PG, but he has had to play the postion. Teague is John Wall-like, but a much better shooter.
^:Thumbs:
This will be the last time we agree, until the playoffs is over Big Grin
Knight and Jones --- GONE

PG- Teague - 6'2
SG - Lamb - 6'4
SF- Miller - 6'6
PF- Wiltjer 6'9
C- Davis - 6'10

Liggins, Gilchrist, and Poole playing off the bench.... This is what I think..... Poole should get to play he's a lot better then Hood.
ekff Wrote:Knight and Jones --- GONE

PG- Teague - 6'2
SG - Lamb - 6'4
SF- Miller - 6'6
PF- Wiltjer 6'9
C- Davis - 6'10

Liggins, Gilchrist, and Poole playing off the bench.... This is what I think..... Poole should get to play he's a lot better then Hood.

I heard that Poole was always joking around and couldnt learn the plays or wasnt putting in the time to do say, This is why he wasnt playing.
ekff Wrote:knight and jones --- gone

pg- teague - 6'2
sg - lamb - 6'4
sf- miller - 6'6
pf- wiltjer 6'9
c- davis - 6'10

liggins, gilchrist, and poole playing off the bench.... This is what i think..... Poole should get to play he's a lot better then hood.

u seriously think that lamb or miller is going to start over gilchrist i dont think so apparently u havent seen gilchrist play :1:
Aslan Wrote:I agree.
If they all comeback, 40-0 next year!

i think the UK / UNC game in rupp will go along way on how good this team really is.
Hall of Famer **** Weiss of the New York Daily News is reporting that all of the Big Blue Nation will know Brandon Knight, Terrence Jones, and DeAndre Liggins' decisions tomorrow.

This from Weiss' twitter account:

NYDNDickWeiss 9:30pm via web
uk stars brandon knight, t jones, d liggins reportedly will announce decisions on whether to turn pro wed

Will there be a press conference for all of them or will there be a press release?

Sounds like tomorrow is the big day either way.
http://www.nationofblue.com/knight-jones...sday-6783/