Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence-Belfry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be followed by the magoffin game at LC.. any thoughts?
i expect banks or cline to throw.

LC-4 Belfry-3
Lc 6-1.
Panther Thunder Wrote:Lc 6-1.

say Pt how does belfry look this year. have you seen them play this year?
Dashiprock Wrote:say Pt how does belfry look this year. have you seen them play this year?
Haven't seen them play. Just going off of scores they are beating teams they should beat and losing some games they probably should. Good team for 15th standards.
Johnson central beat belfry 8-2. Idk if it was just a bad night for belfry or if jc is just legit this year.?
idk if i would call an 8-2 victory over belfry a legit team, consider that belfry is weak in pitching this year and JC has great sticks. what is JCs record this year?
10-1 LC final
Cline with a no hitter, 12 k's
Shepherd hit a bomb, and clark rice and tate banks had huge offenseive games.
musick had some clutch ab's aswell.

great pitching, great defense, great offense. complete impressive team
LAsweetness Wrote:10-1 LC final

i left before this game started, great game for the dawgs it sounds..
a huge step up for cline this year he really has helped the dawgs out.... hope it continues...
Dashiprock Wrote:idk if i would call an 8-2 victory over belfry a legit team, consider that belfry is weak in pitching this year and JC has great sticks. what is JCs record this year?

Belfry is FAR from weak in pitching... they just haven't gotten all their ducks in the pond just yet.... We have quite a few games left on our schedule so by the end of the season... Belfry will be right where they need to be!

How could it be a no hitter when Keegan Fields had a legit hit and got on base?
Shepherd hit was awesome! AND, Tate did have a good game... NOT knocking LC by any means as Belfry just flat out didn't show up.... PERIOD... but from what I saw, (yes, I was there).... Belfry hit, nothing in the gaps, everything straight to someone with the exception of K. Fields who did get on base.... Smile

Well, lookie here. Sweet Pea is back.

I thought you were through with BGR and was going back to Topix?....lol
phs1986 Wrote:How could it be a no hitter when Keegan Fields had a legit hit and got on base?
Shepherd hit was awesome! AND, Tate did have a good game... NOT knocking LC by any means as Belfry just flat out didn't show up.... PERIOD... but from what I saw, (yes, I was there).... Belfry hit, nothing in the gaps, everything straight to someone with the exception of K. Fields who did get on base.... Smile

belfry had 1 hard hit ball all night, Fields had a groundball up the middle that ended up in banks glove, could have been ruled either way, but it was back in the hole and LC keeps legit book. score him with a hit, doesnt change the fact the the lC pitching dominated belfry, lc offense dominated belfry, lc defense dominated belfry.
LAsweetness Wrote:belfry had 1 hard hit ball all night, Fields had a groundball up the middle that ended up in banks glove, could have been ruled either way, but it was back in the hole and LC keeps legit book. score him with a hit, doesnt change the fact the the lC pitching dominated belfry, lc offense dominated belfry, lc defense dominated belfry.

Topix!!! Go gossip Sweet Pea!
phs1986 Wrote:Belfry is FAR from weak in pitching... they just haven't gotten all their ducks in the pond just yet.... We have quite a few games left on our schedule so by the end of the season... Belfry will be right where they need to be!
Who did Belfry pitch? Are they holdong there better pitchers for someone else, because Johnson Central and Lawrence are both in the region, right? Wouldn't they pitch there best pitchers then?
Bob Seger Wrote:Well, lookie here. Sweet Pea is back.

I thought you were through with BGR and was going back to Topix?....lol
It is only like topix when LC loses. And it still is when other teams do, but he doesn't care. :biggrin:
JustTrying Wrote:Who did Belfry pitch? Are they holdong there better pitchers for someone else, because Johnson Central and Lawrence are both in the region, right? Wouldn't they pitch there best pitchers then?

If I'm not badly mistaken a freshman lefty came in last night and held LC pretty well.... Belfry is just not on their game.. PERIOD! They played awful, they lost end of story! GAME OVER!
Panther Thunder Wrote:It is only like topix when LC loses. And it still is when other teams do, but he doesn't care. :biggrin:

im pretty sure i was joking when said i was going to start getting on topx and all of that etc.
How many strikeouts would you say you ended up with?
Bob Seger Wrote:How many strikeouts would you say you ended up with?

i didnt count i know 10 for sure, but i believe it was 12.
correct me if i am wrong?...
LAsweetness Wrote:i didnt count i know 10 for sure, but i believe it was 12.
correct me if i am wrong?...

I dont have a clue. I just figured you kept up with your own stats a little better than that......lol

What is your velocity up to now?
my own stats?
i follow the teams stats, and get most of my information off my opinion and what the players say.
LAsweetness Wrote:my own stats?
i follow the teams stats, and get most of my information off my opinion and what the players say.

Oh I see. Kind of a diversified base of information, huh?
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh I see. Kind of a diversified information base, huh?

no different then yourself... correct?
I may not be at every game but i know the team and whats going on.

my question is, when are you going to stop hating on LC and the fans, possibly after paintsille get put out in the post season or what?
lasweetness Wrote:no different then yourself... Correct?
I may not be at every game but i know the team and whats going on.

My question is, when are you going to stop hating on lc and the fans, possibly after paintsille get put out in the post season or what?

lol
Bob Seger Wrote:lol

come on bob you know youve grown to like me and deep down inside you know most of the controversial stuff i say is mostly accurate and true.
ive kinda grown to like you, dinner tomorrow? my house, we have great drinking waterWink:lmao: