Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Player with the most heart in the NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has to be Jerome Bettis. He never gives up and gives 110% every time he touches the ball.
its either Bettis or Polamolu, both are great to watch though
I have to go with Hines Ward. He plays every down like it could be his last. The dude doesn't even have an ACL in one of his knees, or else he'd probably be a lot faster.
i would say tedy bruschi because even after he had a stroke he still showed passion to play the game
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i would say tedy bruschi because even after he had a stroke he still showed passion to play the game
Thats love for the game....
very good choice. And he had a nice season to boot. Whether you like the Patriots or not, :thumb: Bruschi IS football
"blackcatfan_48" Wrote:i would say tedy bruschi because even after he had a stroke he still showed passion to play the game
bruschi is another great player who leaves it all on the field every game.....one of my heroes
if your'e talking all-time, it's gotta be Reggie White.

but currently, i'd say Brett Favre. I mean that guys been through a lot just in the last couple years. that's an unbiased opinion because my favorite teams are Philly and Indy.
Troy Palamalu! He doesn't take off a single play. Same thing with Warrick Dunn.
tedy bruschi hands down....
Brushci
Roethlisberger
Bettis
Polamalu
Ummm..Brett Favre maybe?
I would say Brushci.
i think some of these are biased opinions because they are your favorite teams...
favre bruschi bettis
Bettis by far
I think Bettis does..but Im saying my favorite lb-Joy Porter because if you don't remember he was shot about 3 years ago or longer maybe not that long.
"acoustic_andrew" Wrote:i think some of these are biased opinions because they are your favorite teams...

You think wrong acoustic.........my squad is the cowboys and will always be....its just my opinion that bettis and bruschi bring it all and leave it all on the field.
"golfman42" Wrote:You think wrong acoustic.........my squad is the cowboys and will always be....its just my opinion that bettis and bruschi bring it all and leave it all on the field.

I said "some".
I AGREE COMPLETELY. BETTIS IS MY FAVORITE BUT ANYBODY WITH THE DRIVE AND DETERMINATION TO COME BACK AFTER SUFFERING A STROKE HAS TREMENDOUS HEART.:Clap:
Tiki Barber-ny Giants