Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: >>WMDJ to cover 15th Region champion South Floyd at the ALL A!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just got the word from Jaming Jaimey and company
WMDJ will cover the Raiders vs. Mayfield

Hope I can make it guys.
its going to be arough game for south floyd but i belive when oush comes to shove we will take and look for ethan to have one of his best games
They will get beat. But WMDJ done the same thing last year when SF went to EKU.
"MOJO_07" Wrote:They will get beat. But WMDJ done the same thing last year when SF went to EKU.
Dont count on the raiders getting beat.....raiders dont hang ur heads down b/c of what people post on threads.. stay with ur heads high and lets raid richmond... play with all ur heart... GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!!!!!
"MOJO_07" Wrote:But WMDJ done the same thing last year when SF went to EKU.

And we are proud to do it again. Nothing like getting a day off from work to watch a basketball game, let alone broadcast it.

McBrayer Arena is an awesome place to sit at center court and take in the greatest game ever created, (as long as baseball season is not happening!)

WMDJ FM-100 will begin the broadcast "live" at 11:40 - 11:45am for those who can't make the trip. Good luck Raiders, we're behind you all the way.

:wenumber1
"jammin jamey" Wrote:And we are proud to do it again. Nothing like getting a day off from work to watch a basketball game, let alone broadcast it.

McBrayer Arena is an awesome place to sit at center court and take in the greatest game ever created, (as long as baseball season is not happening!)

WMDJ FM-100 will begin the broadcast "live" at 11:40 - 11:45am for those who can't make the trip. Good luck Raiders, we're behind you all the way.

:wenumber1
The raiders appreciate all the support.....GOOD LUCK RAIDERS!!!!!
Yeah good luck raiders
the Raiders will win the game becouse i don't think mayfield can stop SF when they git hot.................................................................?
Thanks to WMDJ for the support, it means alot to kids to know that there are some folks-other than our fans- that will be following them.
good luck raiders in the all a...and they appriciate it for wmdj 2 follow them down there again and hopefully they will stay for the championship game when SF gets ther...lol
good luck SF. Id like to get a day off from school to watch this. lol
give us a good one jammin jamie
Sf will win at richmond because they have it in their heads that there gonna win and if they play ball they have a very good chance

GOOD LUCK RAIDERS
"-STAT-" Wrote:good luck SF. Id like to get a day off from school to watch this. lol
Hey, STAT!! I get to miss! Why can't you miss and make the trip?!?!? :wtf1:
"Juice24" Wrote:give us a good one jammin jamie

It'll be as good as the Raiders play...And I'm sure they'll be up for one heckuva ballgame... :Thumbs:
yep i agree jammin jamey...Good Luck Raiders