Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: New King of The Arcade in BGR...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe they said his name is Ballers...

:Clap:
I didn't even know BGR had an arcade, lol.
^Fail.
I guess, lol.
Looks like someone took a High Score from you and knocked you off the throne Wink
zaga_fan is the new Mega Man champion!
TROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's ok mate.. I don't have that many highscores for no reason at all.. I'll be back on top Wink
^Get it how you live Wink
The King is here to stay...

Ballers is now the new megaman champ.
How incredible do you have to be to beat the Pig-Hangman-like game? I won like 12 levels or something and was FAR off the lead! lol
There's an arcade?
How do so many people not know about the arcade? lol
Everytime we have a thread about it a lot of BGR vets say they didn't know about it haha
zaga_fan Wrote:How do so many people not know about the arcade? lol
Everytime we have a thread about it a lot of BGR vets say they didn't know about it haha

Yeah.. you can look up top on BGR and its the last tab that says "Arcade"... lol
I still reign supreme.
Ballers Wrote:I still reign supreme.

Your the only one who plays in the arcade.

:biggrin:
No I'm not lol.. goscots was the last one besides me to play in the arcade.
It took a lotta work to get that #1 spot man, u dont even know.
^Yeah, I do know. lol I tried for about 2 weeks to get a #1. And well, I didn't. L O L
Ballers Wrote:Yeah.. you can look up top on BGR and its the last tab that says "Arcade"... lol

I dont have an arcade tab. Where exactly should it be?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:I dont have an arcade tab. Where exactly should it be?

They took it off now Blackcat... There is a link somewhere hold on and Ill get it for you.
When they updated the site the arcade tab was took off... IDK why, I guess QQ wanted it to look more sleek.
Found the tab now. It was over to the right of the forums.
Ballers Wrote:http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/arcade.php

Thanks for your help.