Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Slam Dunk Champ College D1 - Jacob Tucker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone get to witness this?

Jacob Tucker stands at 5"11 and has a vertical of 50 inches..
He is also a white guy.. White guys can jump after all!
never seen anything like it in my life, it was crazy.
You forgot to mention that he plays D3 ball at a little school in Illinois.
FIFTY INCH VERT:yikes:
HawksRule Wrote:You forgot to mention that he plays D3 ball at a little school in Illinois.

When you can dunk like he does I wouldn't think that it would matter where he played. The kid was born to dunk. He can jump with the best of them.
BoyleCounty Wrote:When you can dunk like he does I wouldn't think that it would matter where he played. The kid was born to dunk. He can jump with the best of them.

:Thumbs:
Simply amazing to watch. The kid is fantastic.
BoyleCounty Wrote:When you can dunk like he does I wouldn't think that it would matter where he played. The kid was born to dunk. He can jump with the best of them.

That's what I'm saying he came from a small school and beat all the big boys.
HawksRule Wrote:That's what I'm saying he came from a small school and beat all the big boys.

Oh ok. Sorry, I took it the wrong way. Thanks for clearing that up.
Yes Illinois College is Division III... Everyone else he was up against was D1 with stars from Pitt, Memphis, and Arizona.
This guy was great! And one of the broadcasters said that Tucker told him that he MIGHT be 5'10" with shoes on. Absolutely unbelievable.
He is amazing! One of the greatest things I've ever watched.
I've seen this kid on youtube before.
He was a big sensation online for a while but no one believed his videos were real.
He's got a highlight film on the web of him doing a between-the-legs/360.
He tried it in the contest but couldn't get it down.
But seriously.....
this kid is wild.
zaga_fan Wrote:I've seen this kid on youtube before.
He was a big sensation online for a while but no one believed his videos were real.
He's got a highlight film on the web of him doing a between-the-legs/360.
He tried it in the contest but couldn't get it down.
But seriously.....
this kid is wild.

:Thumbs:
The guy is my height doing things I could barely do on a nerf goal.
He has what I call "God-given" skills.