Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jim Calhoun Retiring?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
He already told somebody that he would be back, I remember reading.
LClion4life Wrote:He already told somebody that he would be back, I remember reading.

he must be having a change of heart cause this just came out today
I hope he doesn't retire! He is one of those kinda guys that could coach forever and have a good record every season!
Gonna get gone before the water gets hot..
How about we retire before the ncaa digs up more stuff lol is more like it.
Hes gettin out while hes ahead. Wouldnt surprise me to see some win stripped, heres always been something fishy with Calhoun.
Bolt Wrote:How about we retire before the ncaa digs up more stuff lol is more like it.
Hes gettin out while hes ahead. Wouldnt surprise me to see some win stripped, heres always been something fishy with Calhoun.

I Completely Agree lol I was thinking the same thing when I first saw this report lol
When the investigation is over, UConn will be faced with some pretty big sanctions.
^
lol I would love to see Uconn forfeit all of its win then since butler didnt win, Uk and Butler replay the national championship lol.
Shouldn't he have retired a while back? Didn't he just turn 104?
^ lol it seems like it. I believe he's in his 60's or 70's
This goes to show you he knows he done wrong. lol

''Can't stand the heat? Stay out of the kitchen!''
I wonder if Calhoun's replacement will be be able to fill these shoes?? He has solidified a huge legacy there in Connecticut.