Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Kennedys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know how many of you are watching this, but "The Kennedys" is a new 8-part movie on ReelzChannel (chan. 238 on Directv). It covers everything from JFK and his brother Joe in WWII to JFK's assassination. I think it does the Kennedy administration justice in showing how close we came to war with the Soviets, and the family struggle with the tragedies they've endured over the years.

I've always been a fan of President Kennedy and that era in general. If you're a history buff like I am, I think it'd be a great watch for ya.

The finale is on Sunday night, and ReelzChannel will show the first 6 episodes that have already aired this week starting at 2pmET tomorrow(Saturday), and starting at 1pmET on Sunday, with the finale starting at 8pm ending at 10pm. I plan on buying the DVD of this whenever comes out, I love it.

I'm including the website on Reelz: http://www.reelzchannel.com/movie/284609/the-kennedys/

Check it out dudes. It's a great movie, and I love how it's splint into 8 parts. I don't watch much TV, but this is excellent, in my opinion.