Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Darius Miller?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What will he do? Stay or Go Pro???

According to his facebook Which was on (Today) April 8th at 2:30 am

"Championship Next Year?"
lol. He's staying. Awesome news, makes my day. Thanks bro.
vundy33 Wrote:lol. He's staying. Awesome news, makes my day. Thanks bro.

your welcome
Daris Miller needs to stay... I'm his number 1 fan..
Ballers Wrote:Daris Miller needs to stay... I'm his number 1 fan..

^^^

[Image: funny_cat_pictures_174.jpg]

inb4dustyshootinusdownwithnegativeenergy
vundy33 Wrote:^^^

[Image: funny_cat_pictures_174.jpg]

inb4dustyshootinusdownwithnegativeenergy

lol..
I hope he decides to show up for the tourney next year.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:I hope he decides to show up for the tourney next year.

:please:
I predict Miller to have a big year next season, averaging around 13 points per game with that great recruiting class around him.
itzAmazing Wrote:I predict Miller to have a big year next season, averaging around 13 points per game with that great recruiting class around him.

15 a game.. with 30+ in a few big SEC games late in the season.
Ballers Wrote::please:

Serious.

Ballers Wrote:15 a game.. with 30+ in a few big SEC games late in the season.

30+? Minutes maybe.

He definently will be provided with the oppurtunities. Teams will be so worried about Teague, Gilchrist, Davis, Lamb, and possibly Knight and Jones, that Miller will be able to get open shots basically whenever he wants.
Miller will be one of the most important pieces of the championship caliber team next year. He is going to be the heart and soul of this team and that is one of the most important factors going for next years team. Having him a Liggins back will be great.

No way he even sniffs 30 with the talent he's going to be playing with.

Darius Miller won't last until the water gets hot IMO.
zaga_fan Wrote:No way he even sniffs 30 with the talent he's going to be playing with.

Darius Miller won't last until the water gets hot IMO.

lol... that has killed it.
Darius really does not have anything to lose by putting his name out there to see where he is at. I think that he is coming back regardless but you really can not fault the kid for trying to see where he is at in regards to his next step. He will be back for the ride to number eight.
I'm glad he's staying. But I highly doubt him having 15 a game. Way to much talent for one person to average 15 a game.
MisterPerfect Wrote:I'm glad he's staying. But I highly doubt him having 15 a game. Way to much talent for one person to average 15 a game.

He's a junior and he had around 13 a game this year???
I just love how ppl hate on Darius for "not showing up" in certain games...
Truth is, Darius pulled us out in a lot of games..
He won SEC Tournament MVP.. What does that tell you????
Darius will be my favorite player next season. I love seeing the homegrown talent push the team forward and be the catalyst for the fanbase. I love the kid, his attitude, his skillset and that he is a good ole 4 year Kentucky boy.
Scotty doesn't know Wrote:Darius will be my favorite player next season. I love seeing the homegrown talent push the team forward and be the catalyst for the fanbase. I love the kid, his attitude, his skillset and that he is a good ole 4 year Kentucky boy.

Scotty great post...
Not many ppl notice the great attitude a player has..
He has a very quiet game, but when he's on and the other team calls timeout, he lets the battle crys come out.. Darius is by far my favorite player of last season as he will be my favorite player of this up-coming season.. He will be leading this team to victory and their first title in 10+ years...
I'm a big Darius Miller fan and would like nothing more than to see him play in the NBA. But just because I want him to doesn't mean it will happen.

There's no way he averages 15 per game next year, and highly unlikely he ever gets near 30. And yes, he did disappear, in the latter part of the NCAA tourney & throughout the course of the year. Hence the nickname "Disappearius Miller".

Miller has God-given athletic ability and great size for his position. What he lacks is aggression, confidence, and basketball IQ.
^ Nice post, very accurate