Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tyler Zeller and John Henson Will Return To North Carolina Next Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Both John Henson and Tyler Zeller will be back at North Carolina Next Season, while Harrison Barnes is rumored to come back as well
North Carolina is going to be loaded next year.
****!
Good news for UNC, the class coming in and if Barnes stays. They have the be the favorite going into the season. IMO. Any word if Barnes is staying?
MVP2 Wrote:Good news for UNC, the class coming in and if Barnes stays. They have the be the favorite going into the season. IMO. Any word if Barnes is staying?

According to that report he's rumored to be staying
I think that Barnes is going. I really just think that he is not one to completely pass up on taking advantage of this week draft. With Zeller, Henson already coming back they have a great post presence with long 4/5 players and the starting point guard in Marshall. Bringing in the strong small forward in Mcadoo and that really good shooter in Hairston they have a starting lineup even without Barnes even bringing Strickland off the bench..... Man, I really would not want to face Carolina twice next year... Glad we are playing them at home!
Andy Katz has Kentucky has his number 1 going into next season. This here throws a wrentch into that I believe. **** them girly blue jersey wearing guys.
They should, IMO there both overrated as well as Barnes.
I would think they will compete for a national championship however, if UK gets a couple of guys to say such as liggins miller lamb and knight or jones with the incoming class, it should be a no brainer that UK should be the favorite next year.
North Carolina could bring Jordan back and theyd be no match for UK if all we lose is harrellson and bring in that entire class.
Ahh, it'll just make beating them that must sweeter!
^^^^
No Doubt!
I really hope Barnes leaves. He really turned it around toward the end of the season. I'd hate to see his improvement after another season at UNC :yikes:
I thought for sure that Henson was gone
Harrison Barnes will leave IMO.
UNC will be good.. But UK will be on another level.