Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Slone or Vanhoose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After watching the tigers play in 2 tourneys this year I have come to the conclusion that this site has hyped the wrong kid.
I was really impressed with Vanhoose,
Thoughts?
If You TAke The Vanhoose Kid Off The Court For Paintsville The Second Half, I don't Think That The Score Would Even Be Close. In My Opinion He Was "THE MAN" For The Tigers Saturday Night.
r u crazy did u watch the sf game he had 30 pts how many did landon have
"Falcons#23BS" Wrote:r u crazy did u watch the sf game he had 30 pts how many did landon have

I think you might want to reread flags quote
Vanhoose had the better game but i still think landon is the better player of the to.....
landon is the better all around player
Vanhoose is better IMO.
I can't think of any other team that has 5 or 6 players that are as close in ability.
Slone, Vanhoose Pugh, Bundy, Grimm and Williams have all had their share of great games, this team just needs to come together and allow each player to compliment each other. Paintsville needs every one of these kids. And the sooner they realize this the better for them.
Landon is consistent. Like in the JC game earlier this month Grim had the better game and so on.
The kid had 30 points last night.. I know they didnt gaurd him.. but 30 points thats impresive.. for anyone.. I still think those two play good together.. I like Vanhoose.. Slones good but hes not having the year he had last year.. my vote goes to VanHoose
i htink that they are both about the same what grade is vanhoose in
He is a sophomore also.
I think that they both of them is the same and they both ant no good
Vanhoose
I like the way they both play good together! Slone seemed to disappear in the second half last night though!
They are both solid players.
"Shalayne" Wrote:I like the way they both play good together! Slone seemed to disappear in the second half last night though!
Slone got in some foul trouble during the 2nd half making him a non factor just about...
SF played man the 2nd half and Slone just couldnt do anything
I agree.. Johnson shut Slone down, he couldn't do anything. What did he get 12, 14 pts?
no doubt slone...
no need talking about players on the same team that can do nothing good....they are both excellent players
That is true Bobcat. Thats the reason they closed the thread, "Whos better, Ethan Johnson, Ryan Johnson, or Mason Hall".
"hillbillyman" Wrote:I think that they both of them is the same and they both ant no good

Hillbillyman just do us all a favor and keep drinkin your moonshine and shut the hell up! Aint No Good! :lmao: You have lost yor mind! You would take them on your team in a heartbeat! You just wait! All these boys are doing is is getting more mature and better! They are only sophamores (15 7 16 years old) who wouldn't want them? No one expected anything last year, but they finished 2nd in the district and almost pulled of a major upset in the region as freshman! This year is just the next stepping stone to a great team at paintsville! Just think, You guys get to hack and second guess these boys for the next two years. Not just them two but, Bundy, Grimm, Meade, Pugh and a up and coming 8th grader , who is a 6'2" named Vance! BMR has done it so many times in the past and he has a vision for the future. So just sit back and enjoy the ride! I know I will! :wenumber1
"halfstep" Wrote:Hillbillyman just do us all a favor and keep drinkin your moonshine and shut the hell up! Aint No Good! :lmao: You have lost yor mind! You would take them on your team in a heartbeat! You just wait! All these boys are doing is is getting more mature and better! They are only sophamores (15 7 16 years old) who wouldn't want them? No one expected anything last year, but they finished 2nd in the district and almost pulled of a major upset in the region as freshman! This year is just the next stepping stone to a great team at paintsville! Just think, You guys get to hack and second guess these boys for the next two years. Not just them two but, Bundy, Grimm, Meade, Pugh and a up and coming 8th grader , who is a 6'2" named Vance! BMR has done it so many times in the past and he has a vision for the future. So just sit back and enjoy the ride! I know I will! :wenumber1

I thought Vance was going County.
depends on the night whose better.
Threads like this need to be banned. All it does is get the Mothers "knickers in a twist" and "if Mommah ain't happy, ain't nobody happy"!
they both have their good and bad games it could be either one on any given night
vanhoose!!!!! he gets a little skidish some games...but he pulls around to have a great game. he is all around the better player!
"basketballstar" Wrote:I agree.. Johnson shut Slone down, he couldn't do anything. What did he get 12, 14 pts?
No actually he had 20....
The thing is they BOTH play for Paintsville and we really don't need to be choosing between the two anyway. I know both of these boys personally, and if they see that the other is hot.. They find a way to get them the ball.. They don't worry about whos "better." Personally I think this forum is .. But thats just me.
Pages: 1 2