Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Disc Read Error on PS2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone know how to fix this or why it's happening to me?
I know, try taking it back to Walmart......lol
I would if it wasn't 3 years old.
Yea that puts alittle damper on things, have you tryed cleainng the lazer?
Sounds like the laser might be going on it. If that's the case, I think you can find them on ebay.

Or, you could go to walmart, buy a new one, switch out the guts, take the "new" one back for a full refund. But I dont know anyone that would do something like that. :?
ZMG Wrote:Or, you could go to walmart, buy a new one, switch out the guts, take the "new" one back for a full refund. But I dont know anyone that would do something like that. :?

You must know somebody that would do that. lol sound's liike you know a lot about it. lol
Some you can take apart and fix and clean it yaself.
I was thinking the same thing. Big Grin
megaman Wrote:
ZMG Wrote:Or, you could go to walmart, buy a new one, switch out the guts, take the "new" one back for a full refund. But I dont know anyone that would do something like that. :?

You must know somebody that would do that. lol sound's liike you know a lot about it. lol

I'll just say that I've never done it. Other than that, no comment. :wink:
ZMG Wrote:
megaman Wrote:

I'll just say that I've never done it. Other than that, no comment. :wink:

I hear ya. That is a nice little trick. Little on the evil side. :twisted:
I fixed it, and it works perfect now. All I did was mess with some settings.
What kind of settings will you explain CE mine does it when i am playing ncaa football 05 for a long time and turn it off and put in another disc like madden it says that, i just turn it off and let it cool then blow into the thingy and it works so what did u do in the settings? if ya dont care ot explain
That's exactly when mine screws up. When I play NCAA 2005. I pressed triangle at the browser screen and changed the settings to play smooth and fast and it worked.
like where it comes up configuration thingy? when you first turn it on? I just changed it to that ill try it out tomorrow and see if it works Thanks CE.....I just thoguth my PS2 was screwing up its about 3 or 4 yrs old i was dumb i got it when they were real expensive....o well
Hah, well let me know if that doesn't work.
Ight ill do CE
It makes me mad when mine does it.....Have you ever bought a game and got addicted so bad to it you didnt want to turn your PS2 off or lay your controller down....and when you had to go take a leak you just held it LOL well i use to be that way over Madden 05 I started my Fantasy and didnt wanna quit until the end of the yr....O well maybe im the only one that done that? If so i just looked like an ass
football05 Wrote:Ight ill do CE
It makes me mad when mine does it.....Have you ever bought a game and got addicted so bad to it you didnt want to turn your PS2 off or lay your controller down....and when you had to go take a leak you just held it LOL well i use to be that way over Madden 05 I started my Fantasy and didnt wanna quit until the end of the yr....O well maybe im the only one that done that? If so i just looked like an ass

San Andreas.