Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone out there like the NY Football Giants
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
?????
there a decent team they need some work tho....
The Gmen are my favorite team they need work done in their secondary in the offseason. And Eli is turning out quite nice things are on the way up :-)
Is Lorenzen still with the giants?
yes he is
THE NY GIANTS ARE A GREAT TEAM WITH A LOT OF HEART. IN MY OPINION ELI IS TURNING OUT TO BE A REALLY GOOD QB FOR THE GMEN. ONCE HE GETS MORE EXPERIENCE UNDER HIS BELT HE WILL BE UP THERE WITH THE BEST OF THEM. GO GIANTS :Thumbs:
I Like The Giants. They Can Be And Will Be Great Next Year!!!!!
"dontaskdonttell" Wrote:I Like The Giants. They Can Be And Will Be Great Next Year!!!!!
I AGREE COMPLETELY.
"dontaskdonttell" Wrote:I Like The Giants. They Can Be And Will Be Great Next Year!!!!!

Tiki Barber's unreal
thay have a crap load of talent
For some reason, I don't like Eli, but I like the Giants.  I like Lorenzen too
I think they should be alot better than what they are because they have alot of really good players they should be one of the best teams in the league in a couple of years
[quote author=sf_football link=topic=18254.msg207718#msg207718 date=1141960654]
I think they should be alot better than what they are because they have alot of really good players they should be one of the best teams in the league in a couple of years
[/quote]
I guess they just need a better defense because their offense is unreal
As soon as they pick up some secondary this offseason they will be a playoff team.
They will be better this year than last.