Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Notre Dame 72 - (1) UCONN 63 (NCAA Women's Final Four)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2) Notre Dame upsets (1) UCONN to advance to the National Championship Game against (2) Texas A&M

Notre Dame was up 12 with about little over 3 minutes to play. They could have won by 11 or 12 but missed some free throws at the end
got to love it, now Bulter needs to beat the mens team...
Wow!
Moore did everything she could.. I think she finished with like 38? I know it was close to 40.
Ballers Wrote:Moore did everything she could.. I think she finished with like 38? I know it was close to 40.

Strikeout King Wrote:36

Well shoot SK, I knew I was close Smile
Ballers Wrote:Well shoot SK, I knew I was close Smile

That You were my friend
At least one uconn team went down
I wonder when was the last time neither UCONN or Tennessee were in the title game?
lwc Wrote:i wonder when was the last time neither uconn or tennessee were in the title game?

2005/6
The UK Women's team beat Notre Dame earlier this year 81-76.
Natalie Novosel, who played at Lexington Catholic in high school, scored 22 points last night.
blue1424 Wrote:Natalie Novosel, who played at Lexington Catholic in high school, scored 22 points last night.

I thought the name sounded familiar..
Good to know..
^ Hmm, since Novesel is from the State of Kentucky, I guess that means I will root for ND to win the title - NOT! I hate all ND sports, and I hope they lose tonight!
Stardust Wrote:^ Hmm, since Novesel is from the State of Kentucky, I guess that means I will root for ND to win the title - NOT! I hate all ND sports, and I hope they lose tonight!

ND doesn't play tonight, they play tomorrow.
Strikeout King Wrote:ND doesn't play tonight, they play tomorrow.

I don't care when they play, I hope they lose! If they play tiddly-winks tonight, I hope they lose!
Stardust Wrote:I don't care when they play, I hope they lose! If they play tiddly-winks tonight, I hope they lose!

People have there teams they root for whether they have in-state players or not and no one can change that
Strikeout King Wrote:People have there teams they root for whether they have in-state players or not and no one can change that

What does that have to do with my post? People cheer who they want! People Boo who they want! What does that have to do with whether someone cheers for where someone is from?
Stardust Wrote:What does that have to do with my post? People cheer who they want! People Boo who they want! What does that have to do with whether someone cheers for where someone is from?

you said you hated them and that you didn't care who they played and I said people have there teams that they root for and who they boo and that clearly has something to do with your post cause you don't like ND. I've been catching alot of heck on here as of late because the statement that I made about asking people if they'd cheer for a player that plays for a team that came from this State
Strikeout King Wrote:you said you hated them and that you didn't care who they played and I said people have there teams that they root for and who they boo and that clearly has something to do with your post cause you don't like ND. I've been catching alot of heck on here as of late because the statement that I made about asking people if they'd cheer for a player that plays for a team that came from this State

What are you talking about? This makes zero sense!
Stardust Wrote:What are you talking about? This makes zero sense!

how does it make zero sense?!?! you said you hated ND and I said that everyone has there own teams that they cheer for and boo. Then I said I've been getting alot of heck on here lately because of the post that I made asking people if they'd cheer for a player that came from this State that played on a Different Team to Win the National Championship in the UCONN/Butler Thread
Love it!