Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky Men's Basketball Class of 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Kyle Wiltjer

Has Signed His LOI

6'9 - Power Forward

Ranked 6th in His Position and 25th In The Nation.

Rivals has him a 5 Star

Shooting: Outstanding

Passing: Outstanding

Rebound: Good

Handling: Good

Strength: Good

*Won the McDonald's High School 3-Point Shooting Contest*

Kyle Wiltjer Rivals Profile

Marquis Teague:

Signed LOI

6'2 - Point Guard

Ranked 1st In His Position - 2nd In The Nation

Rivals - 5 Star

Marquis Teague Rivals Profile

Mike Gilchrist:

Signed LOI

6'6 - Small Forward

Ranked 1st In his Position - 3rd In The Nation

Rivals - 5 Star

Mike Gilchrist Rivals Profile

Anthony Davis:

Signed LOI

6'10 - Power Forward

Ranked 2nd In His Position - 6th in the Nation

Rivals - 5 Star

Anthony Davis Rivals Profile

Braeden Anderson:

6'8 - Power Forward

Rivals 3 Star

Braeden Anderson Rivals Profile

[URL="http://rivals.yahoo.com/kentucky/basketball/recruiting/commitments/2011"]Kentucky Class of 2011 Commitments
[/URL]
Is Teague better than Knight?
Stardust Wrote:Is Teague better than Knight?

Teague is Ranked 1st In his position and 2nd in the Nation and is a 5 Star.

Knight (While in High School) was Ranked 3rd In His postion and 6th in the Nation and was also a 5 Star

Its close but I believe that I'll take Knight
Stardust Wrote:Is Teague better than Knight?

I don't know but he's really good. If Knight stays, Teague will be the starting PG, and Knight will move to the 2.
^ Similar to what they did at dUKe with Smith and Irving?
Who's the number one recruit for this year's class? Austin Rivers?
LClion4life Wrote:Who's the number one recruit for this year's class? Austin Rivers?

Yep
Stardust Wrote:^ Similar to what they did at dUKe with Smith and Irving?

:Thumbs:
Speaking of Recruits, what's the latest word on 2012 Target Torian Graham???
Aslan Wrote:I don't know but he's really good. If Knight stays, Teague will be the starting PG, and Knight will move to the 2.

This.

Brandon Knight is not a true point guard, he's more a combo guard where as he can do both.

Teague on the other hand is a true point guard.

So if Knight does stick around another year, that would more than likely be the outcome.

Teague at the point, Knight at the 2.
^:Thumbs:
Rivers moved to #1 in the class after he signed with PUKE...just a little tid bit. Also, if knight and lamb stays we'll definitely be the best 3pt shooting team in the nation.
Good looking class.
I'm pretty sure Kentucky has the Number 1 Recruiting Class of 2011
I absolutely love this class!
Strikeout King Wrote:I'm pretty sure Kentucky has the Number 1 Recruiting Class of 2011

This is true, for the third straight year as well.
Going to be interesting to see the moves Cal makes with this roster next year. I could see a few scholarships pulled, or he'll advise a few players to transfer. It's a good problem to have though.
oo yeah this will b a fun team to watch play
I'm just hoping DeAndre Daniels doesn't sign with Duke, it wouldn't help them get the #1 class.

I just don't like Duke.
My goodness we would have two 2's that can shoot the lights out. Plus if liggins stays four guards that can bring the ball up the court at any time. wow. that is scary to think about.
I like Kyle Wiltjer. He is dominant and very versatile...
Anthony Davis.. He is what we have needed for this whole season..
I wished the season wasn't already over Sad
Good News For Kentucky is that Commit Anthony Davis has passed Duke Commit Austin Rivers in ESPN Rankings with Michael Gilchrist Coming in at # 3, Marquis Teague at 7, Kyle Wiljter at 18. This puts Anthony Davis At # 1
Strikeout King Wrote:Good News For Kentucky is that Commit Anthony Davis has passed Duke Commit Austin Rivers in ESPN Rankings with Michael Gilchrist Coming in at # 3, Marquis Teague at 7, Kyle Wiljter at 18. This puts Anthony Davis At # 1

WoOoOoOoOO!!! Thanks for the info SK.
Ballers Wrote:WoOoOoOoOO!!! Thanks for the info SK.

you all are very much welcome. I got this info from KSR.
Anthony Davis New #1 in ESPNU Top 100
what number was Poole?, we havent seen him do anything, dont mean he wont he could be another JH, just saying numbers dont mean a whole lot..
Good research SK.

You know i have a huge feeling that Rivers wont be as good as mentioned.
Also, Ive heard tha Davis is one of the best incoming fresh that has come out in the last 20 years.
This is wierd considering last year i hadnt heard nothin of him, it was all about Teague and Gilchrist.
The post players is what we need. I dont like the 5 man guard rotation we had at times this year, a dominant inside presence, with some help on the bench is very important IMO.
It might take these kids some time to get adjusted, but i wouldnt worry, after all nobody thought we were going to make the final four this year.
And if we can keep knight and jones, all i can say is watch out. If it does happen i believe that will get these kids to stay a couple of years as some will have to set the bench.
Bolt Wrote:Good research SK.

Also, Ive heard tha Davis is one of the best incoming fresh that has come out in the last 20 years.
This is wierd considering last year i hadnt heard nothin of him, it was all about Teague and Gilchrist.
The post players is what we need. I dont like the 5 man guard rotation we had at times this year, a dominant inside presence, with some help on the bench is very important IMO.
It might take these kids some time to get adjusted, but i wouldnt worry, after all nobody thought we were going to make the final four this year.
And if we can keep knight and jones, all i can say is watch out. If it does happen i believe that will get these kids to stay a couple of years as some will have to set the bench.

:Thumbs: Agreed
Bolt Wrote:Good research SK.

Thank You Sir and I Agree With You :Thumbs:
Kentucky Commit Anthony Davis is already saying that "Kentucky will win the Title next season"
Pages: 1 2