Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Big Blue Madness Tickets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When do they go on sale Smile

CATS-CATS-CATS-CATS
GREAT SEASON!
They're free, right?

And September or October, lol.
Smile Cant Wait
Extremely proud of this team... My team, my school, and in one month my alma mater. *tear.

This was an amazing year for the players and I am so happy I got to see it. Big Blue Madness is going to be great as always. And though I will not be a student I will be watching, cheering and yelling from home with the same passion that I have had over these years. I love my wildcats!!
I can't wait either, I love this class coming in. I hope to make it 3 years in a row watching BBM in Rupp.
MVP2 Wrote:I can't wait either, I love this class coming in. I hope to make it 3 years in a row watching BBM in Rupp.

I wish I could but I do not know what I am even going to be doing at that point next fall.... Probably have to work or something.....
I went 2 years ago, very fun.
If Knight comes back, Cats are going 40-0 next year.
Aslan Wrote:I went 2 years ago, very fun.

:loveya:
MVP2 Wrote:I can't wait either, I love this class coming in. I hope to make it 3 years in a row watching BBM in Rupp.

You'll have to get a new sig pic soon, as they are adding the new banner at BBM.
Real Badman Wrote:You'll have to get a new sig pic soon, as they are adding the new banner at BBM.

:Thumbs:
Keith, We need to go camp out.
Aslan Wrote:I went 2 years ago, very fun.

I personally think he comes back. I was wondering what everyone thinks will happen if Knight comes back with Teague coming in. Does Knight go to the 2 and Teague run the 1? Or vice versa? Does Teague come off the bench? If most of this year's team comes back, Cal will have his hands full keeping everyone happy. He will have to pull off something similar to what Pitino pulled off with the '96 team.
^Sorry guys! I saw the Class of 2011 thread after I posted.
Doesn't matter to me Ill be there all week camping out again