Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What Is The Worst TV Show That You Have Ever Seen?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pretty easy for me. . . . .

Either Seinfeld or Survivor.

Seinfeld was the most pathetically useless show in history. I can honestly say that I didn't laugh one time while watching it.

Survivor is so fake that it makes me want to chunk. It makes it worse that people seem to think that it is real.
I hate ER ..... i might have been able to watch it if clooney stuck around but that guy edwards I just cant get gilbert from revenge of the nerds out of my head
i dont like the cooking shows that are always on
Andy Milinokis show, hands down....
Andy Milinokis forsure
Andy Milinokis that kid has to be mentally challenged.......
Elimidate
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:Andy Milinokis show, hands down....
it was horrable
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Pretty easy for me. . . . .

Seinfeld was the most pathetically useless show in history. I can honestly say that I didn't laugh one time while watching it.

Survivor is so fake that it makes me want to chunk. It makes it worse that people seem to think that it is real.

I agree with them too, plus I would add Monk.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Pretty easy for me. . . . .

Not even once with Kramer or George!!!
I agree with you on Survivor
Survivor is a horrible show..I hate how fake it is..and how they show the people over the 30 days..and their facial hair doesn't ever grow out at all..you know they grt to use electronics and anything else they want to...
Old School Wrote:Not even once with Kramer or George!!!
I agree with you on Survivor

Nope. Not even once.

Matter of fact--I hate the show so much that it is "forbidden" on the big screen at all times. (My wife likes it for some reason).
You are starting to freak me out.
So the soup nazi was what?

As far as it goes i really dont watch a lot of tv programs because they do suck so bad
im more of the Hitler err history channel type that and the discovery channel
sienfield
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Nope. Not even once.

Matter of fact--I hate the show so much that it is "forbidden" on the big screen at all times. (My wife likes it for some reason).

Perhaps she has a "sense of humor"?
Doc Holliday Wrote:Perhaps she has a "sense of humor"?

Smile heard that...Seinfeld is a great show...
Doc Holliday Wrote:Perhaps she has a "sense of humor"?

Or maybe a "lack there of . . . . . " She is great and all--but I can't say that I let her decide what shows that I want to watch. Sex In the City, Desperate Housewives (definitely one of the worst), Stupid Home Makeover shows--the list gets worse and worse.

The soup nazi was pathetically stupid in my opinion. I just always see Jerry Seinfeld as a sniveling, whining cry-baby for some reason. For whatever reason, I can't seem to find any redeeming features about that show.
Andy Milinokis, Monk, Sienfeld, all the shows on TBN, all Japanese anime cartoons, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Sealab 2021, Tom Goes to the Mayor..I could go on forever.
Andy Milinokis
Joe Schmoe
Wife Swap
The Bachelor
Road Rules
Real World
Seinfeld
Monk
Sex in the City
Desperate Housewives
Joe Schmoe was pretty freaking bad too. Very bad acting and just a bad idea period..
Gilmore Girls is a really suck show
The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

Other than the Ted Knight character, there was nothing funny about this show....yet it would clean up at the Emmys every year.
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:Or maybe a "lack there of . . . . . " She is great and all--but I can't say that I let her decide what shows that I want to watch. Sex In the City, Desperate Housewives (definitely one of the worst), Stupid Home Makeover shows--the list gets worse and worse.

The soup nazi was pathetically stupid in my opinion. I just always see Jerry Seinfeld as a sniveling, whining cry-baby for some reason. For whatever reason, I can't seem to find any redeeming features about that show.

And she picked you? or you picked her.
LMAO
WKRP Cinncinnati, Taxi, MTV Cribs..
Doc Holliday Wrote:And she picked you? or you picked her.
LMAO

I would say that it was a little of both . . . . .

Another nomination:

The Bachelor . . . .

That may be the absolute worst, most pathetic show in the history of all television shows. Completely fake and absolutely stupid.
sienfield
The worst for me...

The Bachelor or any show like it
ANY show on MTV
Friends

I'm sure there's more...
I got peas on my head --- but don't call me a pea head

I got bees on my head --- but not call me a bee head

i got bruce lee on my head --- but don't call me a lee head

excuse me cause i gots to get my tree fed ....
KentuckyHillBilly5321 Wrote:I would say that it was a little of both . . . . .

Another nomination:

The Bachelor . . . .

That may be the absolute worst, most pathetic show in the history of all television shows. Completely fake and absolutely stupid.

Yea really....Those people think they find love at first sight on these shows and it's a bunch of nonsense....They meet a bachelor/ette for a short duration and they interview 50 guys/gals and everyone of them are in love with the Bachelor/ette! Sad thing about it is, not long after the two wed, they are single again....Pretty ridiculous if you ask me.......:lame:
I think the shield is pretty gay