Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Taylor County 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do the Cardinals need to do to improve from last year's disappointing 1-9 Team?

Aug. 19, 11 @ Adair County 7:30 pm

Aug. 26, 11 @ Casey County 7:30 pm

Sep. 2, 11 Campbellsville 7:30 pm

Sep. 16, 11 @ Breckinridge County 7:00 pm

Sep. 23, 11 Boyle County 7:30 pm

Sep. 30, 11 @ Marion County 7:30 pm

Oct. 7, 11 @ Lexington Catholic 7:30 pm

Oct. 14, 11 Mercer County 7:30 pm

Oct. 21, 11 Barren County 8:00 pm

Oct. 28, 11 @ Hart County 7:30 pm

Taylor County 2011 Football (KHSAA)

[URL="http://www.tchsfootball.com/schedule.html"]Taylor County 2011 Football (TC Football Site)
[/URL]
Pessimistic view: 2-8
Optimist view: 5-5
My View: 3-7
^ what teams you see them beating?

I'm gonna say Adair County, Campbellsville and Breckinridge County
Hart, Adair, and Breckenridge, possibly Campbellsville.
I doubt they beat Hart....they have a decent squad coming back
Doubt they can beat Hart or Cville. Only games I seen them being able to win are Adair and Breck IMO!!
A correction needs to be made to the original post. Taylor does not open with adair, they open with mccreary central. Taylor will be scrimmaging adair and larue county on August 12 @ Taylor.
Harry Doyle Wrote:A correction needs to be made to the original post. Taylor does not open with adair, they open with mccreary central. Taylor will be scrimmaging adair and larue county on August 12 @ Taylor.

Still think a 3-7 season is about right.
Don't know much about Mc Central but I would assume they are better than Adair Co. difficult district slate, some winnable non district games 2-3 games max IMO!!
The Cardinals really got shafted being put in the district that they were but I see 2 or 3 wins.