Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uconn in more Trouble?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NEW YORK -- Nate Miles is open to talking to the NCAA about his recruitment by Connecticut, and the former prep star told The New York Times that Huskies coach Jim Calhoun knew he received improper benefits from a former team manager.

Connecticut, which faces Kentucky in the Final Four on Saturday, was penalized by the NCAA in February for recruiting violations involving Miles and other infractions. Calhoun was cited by the NCAA for failing to create an atmosphere of compliance within the program and suspended for the first three Big East games of the 2011-12 season.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/tournament...id=6282307
Duh...and we have people talk about Cal like he's a criminal..

Every single player Cal has recruited gets recruited by every other big time coach..only difference is Cal gets them most of the time, they don't. Anyone who tries to tell me that Cal is a bad X's and O's coach and give all the credit to other people is absolutely living in their own feeble mind.

On another note, I think Calhoun gets a bad rap from haters, just like Cal. I kind of like the guy, and I don't think he's as big as an bunghole as everyone thinks. lol.