Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ac Fans
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Chant that was said at the All A Classic when Allen Central played Paintsville was said with no harm meant. They was just having fun with it and someone brough it up to say the chant. The person hollered it does know not the player and said it not knowing the meaning behind it. The person that started it is unknown, but i do know the person that it is gettin blames on knows the player and has for awhile and had no say what so ever in it. The ones that did know the situation didnt say the chant. I know that the Ac fans felt bad about it and wanted to tell him they were sorry and tried to tell him after half time but never could he hear it and they never got a chance to after the game. So i am going to Say I am sorry for it and it wasnt said with the meaning to cause what it did.

The reason i didnt mention and names or the chant is because it is something that needs to be droped and something that doesnt need to be said anymore. It is somethin that shouldnt have and wouldnt have been said if the whole situation would have been known before it happened.

So once more i will say i am Truely Sorry for all the trouble this has caused/
what did they chant
Good Post :thumb:
Good post and nuff said!
The person who started it was CASEY DUNCAN and yes he did know Kevin. They played ball together and went to school together in 8th grade
No actually Casey Duncan didnt start it, i dont know for sure who started it but i do know that when it was hollered that he did not holler it one time, and he didnt know the whole situation either, he was unaware until last night that all the blame was being layed on him for it.

And secondly he didnt even know the background information to the chant, he thought it had a totally different meaning to it, and after it was chanted and then someone informed everyone that that chant had a meaning that was not meant by it, every AC fan there felt bad about it.
Good post football, but I doubt that is gonna calm Kevin down. Even IF noone knew about Kevin's dad, that doesn't change anything. How would you feel if it happened to you?
"PC_U_KNOW_98" Wrote:Good post football, but I doubt that is gonna calm Kevin down. Even IF noone knew about Kevin's dad, that doesn't change anything. How would you feel if it happened to you?

i agree, that is awful i know kevin and so does just about everyone at ac too,there is no excuse for your alls actions...
oh i dont blame kevin at all for being mad, i was just making the statement trying to clear things up. but yes, i would do the game thing if i was in situation. I just wanted to clear things up that the situation was not know by the person that said it and that the blame should not sit on the one young mans shoulders when he had no part in it what so ever.
I was there and i dont think ti was right but i would like to say something that hurt my feelings very badly

after PHS lost to SF kevin threw his trophey away and nicely a girl from our school got it out of the trash and returned it to him he was smart to her and threw it down again

she was a runner and placed in state and was mad about her time and threw her medal away and she regreted it later

so she was trying to save kevin the hurt later because what she did really hurt her.

i hope he does not regret it some day like she does now. she was being very nice and i think he should feel bad about how he acted.

but i am sorry about the way fans acted
Hopefully a lot of people on this site can learn from this that once hurtful words are uttered, they can't be taken back, and too late apologies won't heal the pain.
We all need to show some LOVE
Football Freak will you quit taking up for your stupid idiot fans. What they said was wrong no matter the situation. They had no right to say that and I hope that Kevin beats the shit out of every one of AC's stupid fans. Oh yeah by the way we beat you all big time. And bye the way your fans acted that made the win even better.
i think that is dirty of ac fans and they have no respect
Very immature of AC fans to do that and I do know everyone of the fans that started this chant. They were even told about Kevins father, and they said they didnt care,blew it off and acted like nothing was wrong. I really lost a lot of respect for those fans.