Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pirates 6 - Cubs 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sad

WP - K. Correia (1-0)
LP - R. Dempster (0-1)
S - J. Hanrahan (1)

Home Runs:

Pirates - Neil Walker (1) Grand Slam, A. McCutchen (1) 2-Run

K. Correia (Pit) 6.0 IP, 7 H, 3 R, 2 ER, 1 BB, 3 SO, 0 HR

R. Dempster (Chi Cubs) 6.2 IP, 6 H, 6 R, 6 ER, 4 BB, 7 SO, 2 HR

C. Pena (Chi Cubs) 1 for 3, RBI
Isn't Ryan Dempster 50?
^ Late 30's I believe. I don't know what Quade was thinking letting Dempster be the opening day starter. Cubs had the lead in the 5th then Dempster just fell apart, giving up that Grand Slam. I believe that it was a Bad mistake when They hired Quade in the first place. If they keep this up, its gonna be a long season for my Cubs
Sorry SKO, but I love when the Cubs lose too.
Ryan "Dumpster" I always call him LOL!
MVP2 Wrote:Sorry SKO, but I love when the Cubs lose too.
Its ALWAYS a great day when the Flubs lose..but its an even better day when the 2011 World Series champion Pittsburgh Pirates give 'em a whoopin! Way to gooooooo Buccos!TongueirateSho
^ I wouldn't call them World Series Champions just yet, They still have to play the Entire Season. I will give them Credit they did start the season off like every team wants too and they also have some good young talent on that team in A McCutchen, Walker along with few others, but until the Pirates Management break down and get some Good Pitching And Good Veteran Hitters, The Pirates Won't Mount Up To Anything (NO Dis-Respect To You Tideshoss) Everyone has There Favorite Team. I'm The Same Way About My Cubs, If they actually "Cared" about that Team they would have waited on a Manager instead of hiring a Joke, All Because He lead them to 24-13 For the last 37 Games of Last Season.