Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top 10 15th region hitters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1.)will meek of jc
2.)Clark Keene of pikeville
3.)chan shepherd of LC
4.)Jonathan Scarberry of jc
5.)Gavin miller of pikeville
6.)tate banks of LC
7.)Rodney Maynard of pikeville
8.)chase Blevins of jc
9.)dj Ousley of jc
10.)Reese ward of pikeville

Let's see your top 10. I may be forgetting some.
Moundbound Wrote:1.)will meek of jc
2.)Clark Keene of pikeville
3.)chan shepherd of LC
4.)Jonathan Scarberry of jc
5.)Gavin miller of pikeville
6.)tate banks of LC
7.)Rodney Maynard of pikeville
8.)chase Blevins of jc
9.)dj Ousley of jc
10.)Reese ward of pikeville

Let's see your top 10. I may be forgetting some.

im guessing your from johnson county right?
No pike actually. Why
Moundbound Wrote:No pike actually. Why
how good is will meek, met him before doesnt look like he has much strength but must hit the ball well
Lol what a list.
so PT in my perspective it seems you may concure with this list? IMO it seems a little early to decide some top hitters but of course id stick with the big three of the region meeks, shepherd and keene in a 3 spot. my question mr. thunder is who are your top hitters or do you agree with me?
:please: HAHA
Dashiprock Wrote:so PT in my perspective it seems you may concure with this list? IMO it seems a little early to decide some top hitters but of course id stick with the big three of the region meeks, shepherd and keene in a 3 spot. my question mr. thunder is who are your top hitters or do you agree with me?
Lol I was laughing at it. There is life outside of these 3 teams. And it is waaaay too early to tell. And I do not know enough about other teams to make a list.
Exactly!
@ PT , yes you are right but amongst these three teams are the 3 best hitters in the region. i agree its way to early to tell, but that was just my guess.
I don't know about region-wide but at Belfry I hear Zack Fransisco is having a good season so far.
Very few hitters in the 15th that can consistantly hit 85mph pitching.