Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pitcher for Rockcastle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please remember pitcher/outfielder Holly Ham in your prayers she was recently hit with a line drive and is currently in UK recovering after having surgery to remove a blood clot that was close to her brain.
Will do! God Bless Her!
We are all praying for this young lady. I hope the KHSAA will finally make it a rule to were the pitchers have to wear a mask while their pitching. I hope they don't wait until next season to put this rule into affect. It needs to be done now!!!!!!
I pray that this young lady makes a full recovery...
young lady is in our prayers and thoughts ----
we do not need a rule ---- mom and dads and coaches make your players wear these mask........ there is not a rule that says you can't wear a mask.... why wait for KHSAA ..... mom and dad and coaches YOU make these pitchers and corners where a mask... not just third base but first base as well ....Why leave it up to KHSAA ..... again MOM AND DAD AND COACHS MAke THEM WEAR A MASK you have more control then anyone....... If a coach doesn't want them to wear a mask than guess what MOM and DAD or GUardian you make that decision for them... no mask no play... easy as that... but don't wait for KHSAA... you take charge and decide