Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 56th District
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whats up with the 56th being suspended next year? They cant play in any post season tournaments, and they can only play district games.
Update: It isn't the entire 56th, just estill, because of some recuriting violations by Coach Bentely, apparently, Doty, the 6'9 center, was not eligible for his senior because he played summer with Lexington Catholic, and enrolled there at the begining of the year.
this thread needs to be deleted because its bogus
Idk if it's bogus or not...a reliable source said there was truth to this rumor...I'm not sure to the extent of suspension...but doty definetly violated the khsaa
^ Doty didn't break any Rules I Can assure you that. All you are trying to do is ruin this kid's and coach bentley's reputation
You got me all wrong man...I know both of them very well, and I like em both, but that doesn't change the facts that I'm hearing...it doesnt look good for bentley...not even to mention the other scandal..
^ He's Not Out, There was no Scandal and there wasn't any Rule Violations. Doty was and has always been Enrolled here.
I hope your right, but I'm pretty sure you arent..
well he's not out, I can almost Guarantee it.
StringBean... This is like your 4th thread with some kind of false status about Estill or Coach Bentley... Dude whats up?
All of stringbeans post, as far as I know, are legit, or atleast legit rumors circulating
Well there False Rumors
I don't believe him. He also started a thread saying the kid from Powell had won Mr. Basketball... And its just one thing after another about estill... No way one school could have some many rumors....
Yea that one was bogus, but I heard about the recruiting
violations before I read it on here.
^ there was no Recruiting Violations, Doty was and has always been enrolled in school here. I should know I talk to him all the time
This is just crazy!! I don't see how this can be true in any way!!
^ its not.
Look, facts are facts. No matter how good of a coach he is, he did what he did. People should face the facts and quit hiding. People need to know.
^ these are no facts, if they were it would be all over the County and no one has heard anything about this garbage that you all have went and said, which isn't true.

This thread needs to be closed
It doesnt matter if the kid played for anyone in the summer, just last summer there was a kid that played for four different teams in three days in the same camp. Summer ball isn't sanctioned and doesn't mean anything.

Even if the kid enrolled at Catholic, which he didnt, that wouldnt matter anyways becaue he never played there so he wouldnt have been ineligible or had to sit out. I dont know about the rumors but sounds like someone is just makng up stuff that doesn't make sense becaues he doesnt know the rules. I would at least read the KHSAA handbook if you are going to do this...

p.s. i love how the i.p. of stringbean and poco match... i applaud intent here, i love a good prank, but this is a bad effort do a little more research from time to time on the rules GEEZ.
Platinum & Gold Wrote:It doesnt matter if the kid played for anyone in the summer, just last summer there was a kid that played for four different teams in three days in the same camp. Summer ball isn't sanctioned and doesn't mean anything.

Even if the kid enrolled at Catholic, which he didnt, that wouldnt matter anyways becaue he never played there so he wouldnt have been ineligible or had to sit out. I dont know about the rumors but sounds like someone is just makng up stuff that doesn't make sense becaues he doesnt know the rules. I would at least read the KHSAA handbook if you are going to do this...

p.s. i love how the i.p. of stringbean and poco match... i applaud intent here, i love a good prank, but this is a bad effort do a little more research from time to time on the rules GEEZ.

i thought the same thing lol