Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did You Know
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) In a recent poll, American men and women were asked if they would marry the same person if they had it to do all over again. 80% of men responded that they would marry the same woman. 50% of the women responded that they would marry the same man.

2)That the female lion does over 90% of the hunting. The male lion prefers to rest.

3)On average, a woman will speak 7,000 words over a course of a daywhile a man will only speak 2,000 words over the same period of time.

4)Gamophobia is a fear of marriage.
Did;t now any of that thanks for the information lol
Old School Wrote:1) In a recent poll, American men and women were asked if they would marry the same person if they had it to do all over again. 80% of men responded that they would marry the same woman. 50% of the women responded that they would marry the same man.

2)That the female lion does over 90% of the hunting. The male lion prefers to rest.

3)On average, a woman will speak 7,000 words over a course of a daywhile a man will only speak 2,000 words over the same period of time.

1) People live and learn.
2) That is lazy men for you.
3) Women are smarter and therefore have more to say and more words to say it in.
4) Playa's gon' play.

:thumb:
haha
Thomas Crapper invented the toilet.
and dana delaney who was in tombstone is his heir
Old School Wrote:1) In a recent poll, American men and women were asked if they would marry the same person if they had it to do all over again. 80% of men responded that they would marry the same woman. 50% of the women responded that they would marry the same man.

1) I would not marry her nor share my bed, or underware with that uncooth big nosed kate.
2) My ex hunted the tv dinners and I cooked them.
3) My ex whispered sweet nothing in my ears, and anyone else ears who would have listened as well
4)I dont fear marriage, I fear she may have influenced someone else with her uncooth sluty ways, i swear the she had the personality of a mortician and the resolve of a doorknob, what in the hell was I thinking.
Doc Holliday Wrote:1) I would not marry her nor share my bed, or underware with that uncooth big nosed kate.
3) My ex whispered sweet nothing in my ears, and anyone else ears who would have listened as well
4)I dont fear marriage, I fear she may have influenced someone else with her uncooth sluty ways, i swear the she had the personality of a mortician and the resolve of a doorknob, what in the hell was I thinking.
thats the funniest stuff i have heard in forever..
lol
Doc Holliday Wrote:1) I would not marry her nor share my bed, or underware with that uncooth big nosed kate.

:thumb: Good Stuff!!!
Very funny
keeps gettin better....
With age just like cheese baby
Doc is like fine wine, keeps getting better as the years go by. :Thumbs:
I just hope my label doesn't fall off, or I pop my cork!!
I think thetribe did a pretty good job of summing it all up lol