Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin County 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Coach Chester McCoy will be entering his 6th year at Magoffin County. His previous year records are 3-7, 5-6, 5-6, 5-6, and 5-6. Could this be the year the Hornets get over the hump? A new district should play in Magoffin County's favor.

Everyone's thoughts?

I will begin with mine. If Magoffin County's administration gets involved and gives McCoy what he needs, they could have a special few years coming up.
They lose a lot of good seniors from last year dont they? I know that Howard, the runningback, was a senior. Was the QB a senior too? Keeton I think was his name.
^ Yes Keeton was a Senior. Magoffin Loses 12 Seniors From Last Years Team
Looks like they'll be rebuilding from some decent years recently.
They will be a very young team. However some of their talented younger players will have opportunities to be more focal parts of the offense and they will return some kids that were injured mid season and didnt finish the year. They should be a relatively "faster" team this year.
do they not help with the program at all, i know they have a great booster club.