Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Henry co 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well the Ole boys in Henry have a new coach and a young team how you think they will do?
Tough district and region combined with youth equals a rough way to go. Good luck to the wildcats.
Do they have any coaches? What offense and defense are they gonna run?

IMO the window of oppurtunity to make it very far in the post season is over for Henry County, two years ago they had the best shot, and last year they had a shot as well but that team underachieved greatly for whatever reason(s). New schedule and new district will make it tough to get back on track for new staff.
I know Kevin Eades is to be calling the offense I would suspect it to be a spread attack. I am not sure who else is calling plays on Special Teams and Defense. Kids at Henry will compete, regardless of who is on the schedule, this will earn them some wins you may not expect.
Not looking promising in HC only three coaches on staff and they are losing a lot of talent
Questions at QB, the OL has 5 good players, but subs are another question.
Henry will have good RB's and a good D, so they will win more than people think.
Oldhenryman,
who are the players on the OL?? and what will make the defense good? Who do they return, seems like they were seniors on D last year?
I do think they will have a nice RB combo in #4 and Johnson.
I think the kids will be good on defense in Henry, they seem to be a defensive group who take pride in stopping other teams and playing physical.
I really think it is going to be a tough year, The graduating Sr, class was just football tough led by Magness and Doll. Best of luck to the new coach
A rumor going around Henry is that a former Head Coach at a nearby school will be joining the staff.
This will be a great hire
I can see a decent amount of wins coming from the non-district schedule
Would this coach be Lonnie Oldham?
Lonnie Oldham to Henry Co? interesting... seems like the new coach has his hands tied with hiring assistants, but I can see Oldham being a good addition to that Staff. Definetely going to be a rebuilding project the next few years for Henry, esp with their new district placement, but best of luck to everyone out in Henry County, and by looking at their non-district schedule i can def see a few wins coming there. Did lose a alot of talent by what the Henry people are saying on here, but they also say RB will be a strong point for that squad, so maybe new guy will keep it on the ground, but someone earlier said "#4 and johnson" are good, however, I have never heard of them. Who are they and what did they do last year? just curious.
Good point about the running backs, I think its more a self proclaimed strong point of the team from us Henry Supporters. #4 never got to hardly run the ball last year, not sure why.....and Johnson is a sound running back but the run game did not win any games for Henry County last year, that I can remember.
Lonnie Oldham probably thinks he's the next head coach at Jeff! I wouldn't count on that one.
On the OL the Wildcats return 2 starters and add 3 other guys that have some playing time under their belt. Out of thos same 5 guys, none of them were starters for the DL but 4 of them were on the varsity defensive rotation and usually got significant minutes during games. They weren't in the spotlight but they were behind the scenes soaking up as much as they could.
On the skill side they return
johnson who was a monster scorer and #4 (allgeir) who is a flat out hardnosed player. Young, but they mold well together.