Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bruce Pearl at WKU
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Am I the only one who thinks that Western should fire Mcdonald and higher Bruce Pearl as their Head Coach? I don't care about his previous infractions. Look at John Callipari. He had two Final Four appearances striped from him and here he is back in the Final Four again with Kentucky, and no one cares what his past transgressions are...

http://www.5StarEliteSports.com
Not going to happen. WKU already renewed McDonalds contract. They even cut his salary by 100K because of his previous years performance and personal problems and he was more than happy to accept the cut in pay just to keep his job.
That's just ridiculous... It just goes to show you that Western cares more about money then they do winning... We lose every good coach we have because they are not willing to pay them what they deserve. Although I think WKU was more afraid to lose their recruits next year if they fired Mcdonald then they were to lose him.
Speaking of recruits. Where in the heck is Anthony Hickey going and what is gonna happen with the IUPUI recruits now that their head coach is gone?