Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rank the 15th After Week 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering what some thoughts were. Seems like the preseason rankings were kind of interesting. Has anything changed after week 1?
1.Lawrence County
2.Pikeville
1. LC
2. JC (if their sticks continue to be hot)
3. Pikeville
Moundbound Wrote:1. LC
2. JC (if their sticks continue to be hot)
3. Pikeville

:lmao:

Obviously their sticks werent hot enough against Pikeville the other night
PIKEcountyFAN Wrote::lmao:

Obviously their sticks werent hot enough against Pikeville the other night

From what I heard it was not the sticks but the gloves with many donations out there. Oh by the way how about the 57th 12/4 so far.I knew it would only be a short timie until Magoffin got it going. Any team in the 57th on any given night.
mr.charlie hustle Wrote:From what I heard it was not the sticks but the gloves with many donations out there. Oh by the way how about the 57th 12/4 so far.I knew it would only be a short timie until Magoffin got it going. Any team in the 57th on any given night.

Way too early for this. The 57th is 0-2 vs. Pikeville and hasn't really beaten anybody yet.
The sticks were hot enough and the eagles should have won. Quite honestly, the umpires beat jc...not pikeville.
Moundbound Wrote:The sticks were hot enough and the eagles should have won. Quite honestly, the umpires beat jc...not pikeville.

Come on now. Have a little class. Dont be like the LC teeny boppers on here.
jetpilot Wrote:Way too early for this. The 57th is 0-2 vs. Pikeville and hasn't really beaten anybody yet.

Haven't played Lawrence County yet :biggrin:
I have to rank LC at 1 and pike at 2.

the pitching of Shepherd, Cline, and Banks have been lights out.
the bats are showing up more and more each game, solid defense.
pitching and defense will carry this team,
I believe they are more complete this year than last year.
cant wait til the pikeville-lc game so this all stops. I agree with bob, pikeville won, they deserve respect.
Moundbound Wrote:The sticks were hot enough and the eagles should have won. Quite honestly, the umpires beat jc...not pikeville.

no need to be sour, its the 15th region, umpires are bad. your team will benefit from it sometime during the season, just have to adjust.