Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How good is vannesa skeens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All this year south girls basketball have had high houpes because of one how good is she
she is good
Said to say, she's not living up to the hype or her potential.
Who does she play for? I've never heard of her.
South Floyd...Vanessa is a soph. but she has sat out a season or 2 but i think she is a good ball handler
she is good if she would try all the time
i think she is good and a hell of a ball handler and she can shoot good also... but her only flaw is that when she does somethime bad like a missed shot or turn over she beats her self to death over it..u cant make them all if u did the game would be no fun.. i have sit and talked to her plenty of times more than u think and told her to just let the mistakes go and play to the best of ur ability.. something else is that when she does get down on her self she stops playing hard the hole game and thats something only she can fix.. best of luck on friday if the boys dont win.. good luck boy in richmond.
well vanessa skeens quit playin for sf
Why did she quit???
I hate to hear this, She started the year playing well.
i asked why and she said she just didnt know...im sorry 2 hear she quit...she is a great player and hopefully she will come back out eventually...either way she is a great ball handler and shooter
She is good but wont play,thats sad cause she could really be something....
yes she could
Yeah cause the girls need all the help they can get
i think its something to do with her, and she wont tell no one.