Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland @ Lawrence Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Lawrence Co is playing some good Ball right now and I will take my Dawgs at home by 3.
DAWGS by 10
Lawrence
If the DAWGS keep playing the way they are right now they are coming together as a team so I will say DAWGS by 12:wieghts:
Dawgs by 7!!
I think this is a trap game for the Dawgs. Raceland is very much like Lawrence County in that they play very hard, rely on good execution with or without the ball. Plus Raceland might have an edge in quickness.
They have historically played extremely well at Lawrence County also.
The difference? They don't have The Big Thompson. If he can keep his team playing team ball and keep his teammates involved and keep cashing in on boardwork and getting the ball all over the floor, then LC should win a hard fought game.
But watch out... this one could be trouble.
hope they go in with the same drive and intensity as they did against JC, especially since a former bulldog may be on the Rams bench helping coach(or so I hear)
I am with you on that BBallmama
What do you mean there could be trouble
i will take the bulldogs by 5 and for the former bulldog dont you mean gerad parker?
shawn needs to shave his face it would help out the team
Mitch copley is way better than shawn thompson
Shawn is gay.
If scott boggs would have played PG. He would have 30 points a game with 12 blocks and 35 steals. He taught shawn thompson how to play ball:wieghts:
"Goldentoe-dawgs" Wrote:Mitch copley is way better than shawn thompson
:boo:
Those two boys are like brothers so don't even try to come in and start trouble between them cause it won't happen! Grow up and respect their friendship and support them both.
"Lcfan40" Wrote:i will take the bulldogs by 5 and for the former bulldog dont you mean gerad parker?

yes isn't he helping with the football and basketball teams?
Yea Mitch and Shawn are real good friends and why in HELL a kid from Lawrence CO would even try to start trouble, but I guess that you cant stand it and are............. well your not even worth wasting air on if that is all your going to do is stir up trouble.
Since they are playing at home, Lawrence by 10+.
see y'all at the game!!
Lawrence County By 10 :CE_DP_Ste Confusedalute: