Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Missing Teenager Found in Kentucky Motel; Two Men Charged
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A missing Arkansas teenager was found safe in Kentucky, now two men face charges.

The 14-year-old girl from Jonesboro, Arkansas disappeared January 21st.

Investigators say Charles R. Wise of Winchester drove about 500 miles to pick the girl up and bring her back to Kentucky to have sex.

The FBI says the two had communicated by internet and telephone for several weeks.

Wise and an accomplice, Clarence Dunn, allegedly took the girl to a motel in Mount Sterling.Police found her there in a room by herself.

Both men are charged with interstate transportation of a minor with intent to engage in criminal sexual activity.

An investigation is ongoing.
Seems as if some one did't monitor there childs activitys...
These men should be castrated, train and sent to Iraq, som that two of our boys can return home.
I'm glad they found her... it's hard telling what those sick guys would have ended up doing to her

BallaBaby

That girls lucky they found her before something really bad happened to her. Like OU said someone hasn't been watching their kid.
Saw this on the news, sad story. Luckily they got to this one in time, I feel sorry for the ones who aren't so lucky.
At least she was found safe!
i'm glad they found her
These Two Supposed "Men" Need Their Ba**s Nailed To The Floor In An Old Building, Given A Butter Knife, Then The Building Set On Fire!!!!!! :boo: Tongueuke:
Peopl have to bbe dumb to do stuff like this its just pitifull what some ppl do...