Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bowl Games @ Papa John's Cardinal Stadium
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saturday, August 27th 2011 should be an exciting day of high school football in the bluegrass state, showcasing a wealth of talent at Papa Johns Cardinal Stadium. 4 games featuring 4 teams from Kentucky facing off against 4 out of state teams.
Louisville Central vs. Goodpasture (Tennessee)
Paducah Tilghman vs. Reitz (Indiana)
Louisville Ballard vs. Nease (Florida)
Louisville St.Xavier vs. Riverdale (Tennessee)
that looks fun, who set these games up?
I agree 100%, it looks like a great day of football, and I plan on making the road trip to Louisville to watch and cheer on all the kentucky teams! In my opinion, this should be an outstanding event for high school football in kentucky and make strides to get our state more known and respected on a national level. Im sure it will be televised, but not sure what station will pick it up. I am not 100% sure on who set it up, it is called the "JACD Classic" though, and it is a 2 year contract from what I read on the internet, next year in 2012 i think the same teams will be in it, just switching who they play against. In 2012 I believe Paducah Tilghman plays Goodpasture TN, Louisville Central plays Reitz IN, Ballard plays Riverdale TN, and St.X plays Nease FL.
Gocolts13 Wrote:I am not 100% sure on who set it up, it is called the "JACD Classic"

JACD Inc. is an events and marketing company in Louisville. they hold a pretty cool golf outing in July.

This sounds like the Herbstreit event they do in Ohio, but with less advertising. But this sounds really cool, i'll have to go check it out
Didn't Tim Tebow play for Nease ?
Belfry0304 Wrote:Didn't Tim Tebow play for Nease ?

He sure did.
Sounds like a great day of football and some great competition! I hope that boys can go out and show that kentucky high school football is right up there at the top!!