Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: allen central football next year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
leys hear it:boo:
who do they have that is good........
no one but still
Well i think that they should go play Jenkins b/c both teams is really sad!
they'll suck
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:Well i think that they should go play Jenkins b/c both teams is really sad!
Why say that? WHo is your team? Why knock on Jenkins?
they have to play jenkins because they are in the same district:baby:.
HeartOFaChampion Wrote:Well i think that they should go play Jenkins b/c both teams is really sad!
and oh yeah, Mr English class champion, it should have been "b/c both teams ARE really sad:Thumbs:
Yeah!
:Geek: :beerwez:
TidesHoss32 Wrote:and oh yeah, Mr English class champion, it should have been "b/c both teams ARE really sad:Thumbs:
:Trumpet: :Cheerlead :lame: :boo: go play your flute or practice your cheers!
I know that Blake Meade transferred back to AC from Pburg
blackcat_student Wrote:I know that Blake Meade transferred back to AC from Pburg

What's up with that?
WOW Wrote:What's up with that?

does that mean he can play varsity?
Tough Turf Wrote:does that mean he can play varsity?

Sounds like a question for KHSAA- as I recall he saw varsity action with the Blackcats.
Who is Blake Meade?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Who is Blake Meade?
don't worry about him he sucks
thats not very nice
Ravens#52 Wrote:don't worry about him he sucks

Mods...direct personal attack against a KID...how is this poster not BANNED?
[QUOTE="Football24_7"]Mods...direct personal attack against a KID...how is this poster not BANNED?[/QUOTE/]did that have any **** thing to do with you dumb ass
play nice people
They will be better next year with prater, the crowders,nelson and maybe meade. they will not be the best but watch out for them in a few years
PLAYBOY5 Wrote::Trumpet: :Cheerlead :lame: :boo: go play your flute or practice your cheers!

Hey whats wrong with cheering. You guys out there need to have more respect for cheerleaders, one day ur gonna wake up and there not goona be there, then you will be surrounded by yelling coaches, stinky ball players, and have no one that looks good or smell good.

But have fun with that flute
:wieghts: Allen Central Has A Lot Of Talent Coming Up Next Year Due To Incoming Freshmen From The Middle School.:flame:
Allen Central will be alright but no big threat. I think they are in the same bowl as betsy layne and jenkins.
they should all be about the same next year
Didn't Allen Central lose 14 seniors off of a team of about 28 players?
Yeah i think so and if that is the case they are going to bite... no offense AC has gained some respect from me over the past couple of days.
They will make the playoffs as the 4 seed.
ac will be awsome once t matt hall gets out and plays rb but he is to scared to play he quit the season that just passed
Pages: 1 2 3