Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Rajon Rondo's Ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Derek Anderson's GMC Denali-Why dose Rondo have it? Simply is, is that DAnderson former UK player now playin for the Houston Rockets, Let Rondo barrow his denali to back and fourth from Louisville and Lexington, Rondo played on the same team as Danderson's son Derek Anderson JR. @ Oak Hill(Academy) and he lets him barrow that suppously $50,000 Denali. I guess its good to be friends with a NBA player's son ! I started this thread to hear your all's opinions on this! I got this out of the Herald-Leader!
I heard about this earlier today.

I think that it is shady. I don't think that it is anything out of the ordinary for a college basketball player. But these kids should know that the spotlight is ALWAYS on UK. I think it was a very poor decision (even if it is legal).

If I were Tubby, I would be playing hardball with Rondo.
How old is Derek Anderson Jr. it doesnt seem like Derek anderson is old enought to have a kid in high school even.
they ain't no one wooried about what he boorows of someone its just how good he plays
interesting
The whole deal was cleared by the NCAA before Rondo ever borrowed the car. Rondo had also borrowed a car for DA to go to his senior prom, but had the presence of mind to ask Sandy Bell if it was ok beforehand.

As for DA, he "had" the kid when he was 14 or 15.

I would also like to add that this was some very poor reporting by the Herald Leader. There was never any question whether or not it was OK to borrow the car, so why bring it up now? I'm not sure what their intentions are, but this was just in very bad taste. The HL has a history of reports in bad taste, and it seems Jerry Tipton is in the middle of it. He needs to move on to Weekly World News where his crap can be tolerated.
"ZMG" Wrote:The whole deal was cleared by the NCAA before Rondo ever borrowed the car. Rondo had also borrowed a car for DA to go to his senior prom, but had the presence of mind to ask Sandy Bell if it was ok beforehand.

As for DA, he "had" the kid when he was 14 or 15.

I would also like to add that this was some very poor reporting by the Herald Leader. There was never any question whether or not it was OK to borrow the car, so why bring it up now? I'm not sure what their intentions are, but this was just in very bad taste. The HL has a history of reports in bad taste, and it seems Jerry Tipton is in the middle of it. He needs to move on to Weekly World News where his crap can be tolerated.

I have no clue why Tipton done this article...This guy has zero class and no life at all...
if u havent figured it out by now then u prolly never will... the hearld is anti-UK. always has been always will be...

as for the car deal. Rondo's relationship with Derek Anderson was cleared by the NCAA before UK ever sent him a recruiting letter, before he ever visited the school.
why does it matter he just borrowing a car
"sf_football" Wrote:why does it matter he just borrowing a car
I agree
Remember, UK can get anything they want..I mean they have Randolph Morris don't they!
Its just more fodder for people like steven A smith to quite frankly tell how classy of a program UK has.
It make them look bad bottom line.
does anyone have any pics of it
"PLAYBOY5" Wrote:Remember, UK can get anything they want..I mean they have Randolph Morris don't they!
yea i mean they got it cleared even before Rondo was a prospect of the team.. WOW Tubby and the NCAA are now psychics.
UK cheats....
We all know that the University follows STRICTLY by the NCAA guidelines. If the NCAA rules infraction book is 1000 pages. U.K. only got the cover to it!
Didn't UK learn there lesson when they got put on probation the 1st time.
Probably not, but of course they are rolling now, I mean they got Randolph Morris eligable, which is a bunch of bull!
If the NCAA hears about this they will say he gave it to Rondo if he would go to UK.
This is crazy he borrowed a car from a friends dad it was cleared so whats the big deal. This is just a bunch of people hating on UK for no good reason.
"Va.Tech#5" Wrote:If the NCAA hears about this they will say he gave it to Rondo if he would go to UK.

The NCAA cleared this pal..Wink
"Taylormadeboy" Wrote:Didn't UK learn there lesson when they got put on probation the 1st time.

Nothing illegal here...If you can tell me what rule they're breaking here then please, educate me...
im a die hard uk fan but this is hte first time i heard about this
"Vincent Vega" Wrote:if u havent figured it out by now then u prolly never will... the hearld is anti-UK. always has been always will be...

The Lexington Herald is nothing but a bunch of Liberal punks (not saying ALL liberals are punks, but those of the Herald are).
Its just a car, its not like hes going pro,didnt make it and want to come back. I mean thats only happened once already to UK. So why rant on Rondo borrowing a car? Thats silly
That's the first I've really heard about it.